Sam Asghari admits he would prefer if Britney didn't post some of her racy pictures

3 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

It’s not hard to read a room when you are actually able to put yourself in someone else’s shoes.

You just do you sweetie… this is your profession, quoting everyone with your annoying pink world fantasy that everything is just fine and perfect. Please don’t quote me eve again, I have next to zero interest in dealing with you. Keep enjoying your pink, unhealthy, toxic positivity fighting everyone online because sadly, nowadays, the minority over the Britney drama are the blind stans like you :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Those are your words, not mine. My point has always been that we don't know anything about their lives, so stop pretending like you do. 

You go on about being put in someone else's shoes, but you're just projecting your opinions. 

Also I don't know what your damage with color pink is, but I'll enjoy watching your meltdowns about it from here 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, leviathan said:

not the same at all; his are done tastefully; hers are sad to say the least.

we all loved when she showed “too much” in the past because it was done tastefully and artistically.

these pics are desperate and sad, it looks like she hasn’t showered in 3 days. it’s a high sign of depression and anger.

So when men are topless, it's tasteful.

When women are topless, it's a sign of depression and anger.

Got it :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

His point is understandable and i think it is healthy to not control some1 who was controlled for years. But i think they'll come to a compromise there Britney  can express herself without him thinking she shouldn't post that. They need to figure it out as a family.

And i agree naked pics ain't a problem attacking jack in the box captions kind of r. Cause her behaviour can affect his career too. Anyway there is a will there is a way.

• Like 2
  • Leader

Always wondered about this. I personally would feel the same, but also I totally get where he's coming from regarding Britney's freedom. It's gotta be tough to see your wife nakie on IG especially when he entered into the relationship and that wasn't happening. Not saying Britney shouldn't post racy pics, but I see his side as well. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  • Leader
27 minutes ago, One More Time said:

This SCREAMS “I’m better than that and I agree with y’all” :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

if you have a problem with what your wife post tell her and argue about that don’t go to the internet and Agree with a bunch of strangers  :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

No it doesn't scream that imo. He's not saying he's better or comparing himself. No matter what this guy says he gets criticized. If he says he supported it blindly, some fans (not aimed at you) would say, 'he's trafficking her' or something to that effect. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
53 minutes ago, One More Time said:

This SCREAMS “I’m better than that and I agree with y’all” :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

if you have a problem with what your wife post tell her and argue about that don’t go to the internet and Agree with a bunch of strangers  :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Nope, this screams "I don't like what Britney is doing but I don't have any other option more than accept this since she's free to do whatever she wants."

• Like 3
Just now, leviathan said:

yeah… go pick and chose parts of my comment to make it fit your agenda… maybe one day you’ll be ready for a true conversation.

How am I picking and choosing parts of your comment?

You said that his topless pictures are tastefully done. But Britney's are a sign of anger and depression. Sorry that the fact I pointed out your blatant misogyny hit a nerve with you :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

8 hours ago, hello70 said:

cont: Some of you are lyinggggg if there hasn't been at least one post or two you wished Britney didn't post. One caption or two where you thought to yourselves:

blake shelton shrug GIF by The Voice

I'm so frustrated with the amount of delusion that causes fans to bully others for daring to be uncomfortable sometimes. Lately, I've begun think of her posts as more like performance art? I wonder if she does too? Imo Britney is fully aware of the reactions her posts cause for both those in her life and those online. Britney herself has said that's the point of her posts, to make people uncomfortable. So if you don't get that by now ......

kenya moore obvi GIF

I know I said this above, but I think it's cool when people choose to support and uplift Britney despite their own personal opinions rather than people who pretend everything is 100% cool so the version of Britney created in their heads doesn't change.

John Lewis Lol GIF by Waitrose & Partners

I agree 100% with everything you said I also kinda agree Britney does these post as performance art. Her spinning videos look like interpretive dancing to me and I think she does do things to purposefully make people uncomfortable. Her Instagram is like the perfect rebellion!

I’m certain Britney knows she should be glammed up for photoshoots but chooses to dress “comfy” because she doesn’t give af she wants you to see the raw and griddy real side of her, she’s tired of pretending she’s tired of fitting into the societal pressure of being a popstar 

i don’t think everything Britney does deserve praise tho…not everything needs to be shared on such a public platform! She needs a healthier way to Express herself 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
50 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

No it doesn't scream that imo. He's not saying he's better or comparing himself. No matter what this guy says he gets criticized. If he says he supported it blindly, some fans (not aimed at you) would say, 'he's trafficking her' or something to that effect. 

45 minutes ago, Antidote said:

His account got deactivated

spacer.png 

spacer.png

His Britney era is upon us :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

32 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

How am I picking and choosing parts of your comment?

You said that his topless pictures are tastefully done. But Britney's are a sign of anger and depression. Sorry that the fact I pointed out your blatant misogyny hit a nerve with you :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

oh so they are a sign of empowerment and beauty and strength? 3 day old make up? completely skewed background? then sorry I missed all the sings… I’m sure Sam looks hungover and wasted on his but I must’ve missed that too.

she said it herself that these pictures are somewhat revenge-y because she wants to make people uncomfortable… the problem with that is she’s living to make others angry / uncomfortable not because she’s thriving… this is not healthy for anyone.

did you forget the post she made where she says she knows she didn’t look good and didn’t dance good for most of POM? she is aware and she knows.

so yes it’s sad to see her post these pictures just to piss people off - true peace and true healing and true growth is finally living for herself and not to call out some random guy from a restaurant and bully him at a global scale.

do I understand her? yes. do I know where she’s coming from? YES. is it ok? probably not; just blindly being like YASS girl is not what she needs - what she needs it’s basically what Sam is doing which is respect her boundaries but still give his opinion on those. and yes I agree with his comment 100%

now I will sit and wait until you explain to me how the images she post are so healthy for her… and look EXACTLY like Sam’s and are among the most beautiful and empowering imagines on the internet.

you need to wake up and not confuse blind support as something positive.

was my first comment a bit rude? yes. do you need to completely invalidate it because you don’t agree with it? NO.

and yes, the images she posts scream depression and that is sad to watch… not because of the imagines but because it’s proof she still has a lot of thing to make peace with… which will take time, and we’ll be here for her like we always have. you don’t know me personally and you don’t know how out of my way I went to fight for her rights and for human rights in general.

so stop oversimplifying what I said; and unless you have something to add that is useful; truthful and comes from a good place and will make this conversation better; just give up.

not trying to pick a fight with anyone, and neither should you.

big hugs babe, really nothing personal I don’t even know you.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block