Britney plays with whip cream and comments on deactivating her Instagram

Its a tricky one. On the one hand I laugh and love her for doing this that NO ONE would dare to do, let alone a celebrity of her level, but on the other hand, it's evident her need to have the public's attention. It's crazy to think that he did similar things when he was free from the control of his team during 2004 and again during 2007-2008. Now that he's free again he's back to doing outlandish things to make an impact. I feel like she does it to make it clear over and over again that she is not perfect, that she is eccentric, when we all already know that.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, joe sp said:

So Jayden and Preston were right, she's doing all these weird things for attention.

If you want them back, quit the childish behaviour, go back to work like a regular adult and be their role model like you're suppose to be.

Hate me all you want, I said what I said. 

Why should she go back to work as you say? She literally been working since she was a child and was controlled for 13 years.

I'm sure the last thing she wants to do is work, she's worked her *** off her whole career. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Glad she’s doing well. It is strange because deactivating your account takes several deliberate “yes I’m sures” and then logs you out. Then as soon as you log back in it reactivates but you can’t deactivate again for 7 days. 

edit didn’t even see your bottom text until after I posted mine and I agree. I am NOT a fan of over analyzing but this is the type of stuff that fuels the fire. It just doesn’t make sense that this could be accidental. I’m not implying anything or any conspiracy. I’m simply saying it doesn’t really make sense. 

edit 2 oh wow didn’t see the video until now lol 

I think she deactivates her IG always before a court hearing. There was one on Wednesday

20 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I think she deactivates her IG always before a court hearing. There was one on Wednesday

That’s what TSW says. But why. They aren’t chcekcing her insta during court. They probably lurk in their off time. Not that that should have ANY impact on anything in court…. But it doesn’t make sense that she’s deactivate right before. They know what she posts. The world knows. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, joe sp said:

So Jayden and Preston were right, she's doing all these weird things for attention.

If you want them back, quit the childish behaviour, go back to work like a regular adult and be their role model like you're suppose to be.

Honey, she's been wanting attention since she came out of the womb. There's no other living celebrity who has this amount of drama around them.

11 minutes ago, Complication said:

Britney doesn't need to crave attention. She already knows that no matter what she does, she's gonna get it.. so she uses that to troll and take the piss. She always liked to **** with people. The only difference now is that we have social media and she can do it all the time, whereas before it'd be limited to a random moment with paps or a journalist.

This!

And **** off the “fans” who say she craves attention!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, oscar0 said:

but on the other hand, it's evident her need to have the public's attention.

I know what you mean but name ONE celebrity that doesn’t have this. It’s not an uncommon impulse, even among normal non-famous people. It’s very human.

Anyone holding her to some imaginary standard of infallibility is going to be disappointed every time, and they’re only doing it to themselves (but also lowkey subjecting the rest of us to unnecessary negativity). Not saying this is you, just adding my thoughts because I agree with you for the most part.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, joe sp said:

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I literally think she physically is not able to because she says she had nerve damage.

They destroyed our banana Alice's soul.

spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block