Britney plays with whip cream and comments on deactivating her Instagram

14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Marina (and the Diamonds) commented:

Maybe they’re low quality because she’s using an older phone, one that she feels doesn’t show all of her imperfections. She’s Britney Spears, one of the most beautiful woman on the planet, and she’s human, she’s aged and she knows. Hopefully she’ll get passed that but I think this is more logical than any “conspiracy” about it. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
Just now, Aymama said:

Maybe they’re low quality because she’s using an older phone, one that she feels doesn’t show all of her imperfections. She’s Britney Spears, one of the most beautiful woman on the planet, and she’s human, she’s aged and she knows. Hopefully she’ll get passed that but I think this is more logical than any “conspiracy” about it. 

Britney used a third party app to edit it and then uploaded it. Of course the video quality is lower. It's weird that someone needs to explain that with Marina. Maybe she didn't pay attention when her videos and songs were edited by her producers. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
Just now, easy said:

glad to see her getting ate up in the comments too. imagine the good she could do with her massive platform if she advocated for britney's justice rather than indulge in stupid conspiracy. 

I just looked at her IG and earlier this year she was making powerful statements against Bolsonaro, an authoritarian in Brazil.

Now by the end of 2022, she's a Britney truther. Good for her :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Curious Heart said:

"...honestly I did the last two times myself..."

so who did it the other times?

Well back in August Page Six reported that CrowdSurf were still overseeing her posts so there's that

Jeff Raymond has been Britney’s publicist for over a decade and counting, and digital marketing company CrowdSurf remains in charge of her social media postings. Her longtime friend Cade Hudson is also still on her team, although his current title is unclear; Hudson was Britney’s agent for years, but a recent Vogue story described him as her manager

https://pagesix.com/2022/08/18/inside-britney-spears-post-conservatorship-fight-for-justice/

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She is such a troll and I guess she is embracing her messiness now. But I don't think she would share posts like this if she was really happy. That last mental health faculty changed her for good. This is another example for trauma response. Maybe the medicine that she is using now causing her to act more erratic idk. Wishing her nothing but healing.

• Like 7

Not everyone needs to be polished and perfect on Instagram. Britney already played the perfect Barbie doll for most of her career and it's clear she's no longer interested in that.

BRITNEY 👏 DOES 👏NOT👏CARE👏

Britney is just being weird and having fun! And most likely trying to troll and put people off and destroy her "brand" a little bit....I mean, wouldn't you???? 

The video quality is because she's using some janky app to edit her videos. She's mostly likely not tech savvy, are we really surprised there?

Sorry Marina, Britney does not have a social media team curating a perfect image for her and editing her videos like you have for your socials :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block