Britney plays with whip cream and comments on deactivating her Instagram

5 hours ago, joe sp said:

So Jayden and Preston were right, she's doing all these weird things for attention.

If you want them back, quit the childish behaviour, go back to work like a regular adult and be their role model like you're suppose to be.

Hate me all you want, I said what I said. 

hello joe spears :jamie_lynn_grape:

she did that for 14 years, it didn't work :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

She’s not free.   literally.  She is in a care plan after the conservatorship.  Her voice…. doesn’t sound well.  can we stop being delusional for a second 

She literally is free and it’s been confirmed multiple times. Now we are over analyzing her voice? Leave her be.

3 hours ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

She’s not free.   literally.  She is in a care plan after the conservatorship.  Her voice…. doesn’t sound well.  can we stop being delusional for a second 

imagine saying something like this and ending it asking people to stop being delusional :orangu_orangutan_ape: that would start with you

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block