Britney plays with whip cream and comments on deactivating her Instagram

9 hours ago, SJK said:

Lmao all the comments on insta are hilarious. The GP has no idea she’s trolling them all so hard. This video was made specifically for that.

As soon as I saw the video I knew what she was doing. 😂😂 I love her. 

This whole “Britney is trolling” is a fan coping mechanism for things they don’t understand. And maybe she is trolling! But that’s nothing more than a guess until confirmed. Which we’ll probably never get “confirmation” 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

The double standards are pathetic… people are calling her crazy for doing a silly thing and yet praised Selena and called her artistic when she did the SAME exact thing, only hers was actually super uncomfortable to watch.

what happened with selena, i never had heard of this 🤔

12 minutes ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

have you not heard the 2019 court hearing that leaked and everyone was in a frenzy about? a care plan was introduced and is still in place.  to help her post termination to adjust.  

People for some reason get very angry when talking about the factual care plan. An uproar begins if anyone says there's a care plan to help Britney transition and to help aid her in her decision making.

For some reason it's very taboo to mention the care plan, I don't see it as a baby c ship, however I'm not delusional and don't think one doesn't exist.

Imagine telling the courts Jodi is taking it too far with you and having her draft the care plan as her conservator that was being investigated in the courts on her own merit.

• Love 2

Why does everyone take everything she says so literally? She’s obviously trolling everyone who thinks there’s “something wrong” because she deletes and reactivates her Instagram. I wanna delete my social media every other day because the stuff people post is so toxic and weird, but then I’d want it back for the things I like about it. The difference is, Britney just does it. And there’s nothing wrong with that. I also read some of her comments under her new Maui throwback post and people again are just taking her way too literally. She said “It’s my first time at a bar” and everyone’s like “No it’s not, you used to party all the time!!” She most likely meant for the first time since being free from the conservatorship. I just can’t understand why people are trying to pick apart every post she makes. If it bothers you that much, unfollow her. She’s telling us HER truth. How can we tell somebody we don’t personally know that she is lying about HER truth?:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1
On 12/11/2022 at 9:01 AM, Z_Phoenix20 said:

have you not heard the 2019 court hearing that leaked and everyone was in a frenzy about? a care plan was introduced and is still in place.  to help her post termination to adjust.  

My question was prove your statement, but you really left this wide open because you chose not to...

See this is what truly makes me laugh and roll my eyes; not only are you spouting baseless or exaggerated conspiracy issue, you then do not know the factual information either...

Either you're talking about the May 2019 Hearing, which was sealed but TMZ got access to a transcript OR you're talking about the June 2021 hearing, in which the audio was shared. Fans recognised the 2019 as it detailed what had been shared by Free Britney and Britney Fans at the time. The 2021 hearing was "the one everyone was in a frenzy about". 

You clearly don't know what you're talking about there because that's a bare bones fact when talking about Britney's Legal Case and you still got it wrong/misrepresented it.

Additionally, If we're talking about the care plan which you still havent proven, Britney said, and the judge agreed, that Britney can't be forced to do anything she doesn't want to do in the June 2021 Hearing; so if you're using that as proof, that statement goes completely against your initial statement. 

Thirdly, if we're using court documents as proof, the plan of care detailed in the Termination of The Conservatorship plan....was detailed in the Termination of the conservatorship plan in no more than 2-3 lines. It was literally written to show the judge "look, weve discussed the past why it should be ended, heres the current plan to end it, heres what we'll do when you side with us when we end it". If we're using the media as a source, it was reported that the care plan was a transitional plan, after Britney was freed from the conservatorship I.e it was literally so Britney had supports after being in the conservatorship for almost 14 years, instead of thrown to the wolves alone.

The care plan is only this big scary thing because conspiracy theorists told you it was without basis.

Come back to me with fact please.

• Love 1
On 12/11/2022 at 9:04 AM, Z_Phoenix20 said:

plus.  zoom in on her birthday post a year ago.  With her and Sam.  She was wearing red boots, It’s on Instagram.  if you zoom in.  You see her body guard “Aidan” whatever his name is from black box security

Again, what you're trying to describe is Bare Bones Britney Legal stuff. You don't know dates or names, but even at that, the post you're referring to doesn't even feature anyone other than Britney and the reflection of her husband when you zoom in.

And just to be a little petty, it wasnt post on her birthday, It was the day before.

I asked you to prove she wasn't free because of 'The Care Plan', you failed to do that and instead, chose to prove that you don't have a clue what you're talking about, whether that be facts, dates, names or even reflections on shiny surfaces.

Have a nice day.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block