Britney plays with whip cream and comments on deactivating her Instagram

18 minutes ago, pbarcelos said:

Sam was asking fans to respect her privacy like 2 days ago. She doesn't look like someone who wants privacy. 

oaXvYnP.gif

excellent example of victim blaming! i bet you think if someone wasn't wearing revealing clothes they wouldn't be ***ually assaulted either right? :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, joe sp said:

So Jayden and Preston were right, she's doing all these weird things for attention.

If you want them back, quit the childish behaviour, go back to work like a regular adult and be their role model like you're suppose to be.

Hate me all you want, I said what I said. 

What?!!!! She is being funny and iconic. She always has been corky and quirky :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block