What feelings do you have from these Sean Preston's instagram posts?

Message added by Jordan Miller,

🔒 This topic spiraled out of control.

I mean it wouldn't surprise me based on his current life circumstances and being a teenager in general but I feel like there's a good chance this is just his aesthetic for IG... you really can't diagnose someone based on social media

But as others have said, this really isn't our business whatsoever to speculate upon

• Like 4

Kevin was very HAPPY to bring her children into the spotlight posting those private videos and getting them involved in interviews / so I’m sorry, if they ARE talked about on here, it’s because he opened the door for it to happen. Also Britney posts about them as well. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

Kevin was very HAPPY to bring her children into the spotlight posting those private videos and getting them involved in interviews / so I’m sorry, if they ARE talked about on here, it’s because he opened the door for it to happen. Also Britney posts about them as well. 

It’s one thing to talk about them when they themselves are discussing Britney, or when Britney mentions them, but to actively seek out their instagram posts and try to diagnose them with depression is another thing altogether. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Just now, KrisJ said:

I asked you what feelings you have from these pics, no about Kevin. Please read title of this thread