What feelings do you have from these Sean Preston's instagram posts?

Message added by Jordan Miller,

🔒 This topic spiraled out of control.

2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Y’all should see his Snapchat if you think this is bad. Britney’s going to be a young grandma, mark my words. 

What he had there?

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Annoying rotten brats :) but then again, most teenagers are like that until they get over that phase…Hopefully they do eventually mature

I respected my parents, even I did many bad things behind them.

He does share half his genes from one of the most talented artist in the world. I thought these post were pretty cool. I remember being his age and trying to figure out my place in the world. I wish us fans would keep certain opinions to ourselves relating Britney’s children. Rise above it and just hope they can be a healthy happy family one day. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
25 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Kevin was very HAPPY to bring her children into the spotlight posting those private videos and getting them involved in interviews / so I’m sorry, if they ARE talked about on here, it’s because he opened the door for it to happen. Also Britney posts about them as well. 

I agree. No mersey on these kids any more. They choose to come in limelight and trash their mother. Also, they are not kids as well 16 and 17 are not kids. Jaime lynn was pregnant at this age

This is hypocrisy, that people feel comfortable destroying 17 year old Britney and say she choose limelight...and use reverse logic on her Sons. 

They choose this hate, and constantly trashing Britney. Also have people seen their comments on insta, calling someone **** and all. Why you all choose to trash other insta influencers and hypocritically defend these brats

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

I agree. No mersey on these kids any more. They choose to come in limelight and trash their mother. Also, they are not kids as well 16 and 17 are not kids. Jaime lynn was pregnant at this age

This is hypocrisy, that people feel comfortable destroying 17 year old Britney and say she choose limelight...and use reverse logic on her Sons. 

They choose this hate, and constantly trashing Britney. Also have people seen their comments on insta, calling someone **** and all. Why you all choose to trash other insta influencers and hypocritically defend these brats

Amen! :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Even it's kinda off-topic - Britney started her career at 15/16 and even she was nice at everybody, everyone else bashed her. They have 16/17 and they are doing what everybody made her. Hope they realize difference what mother they have and what ""father"" they have.

• Love 1

ugh I wish we could stop talking about her kids on here it just feels very inappropriate, they are still teenagers who are going to fu.ck up and have probably been through many traumas of their own considering the fu.cked up environment they have been brought up in, leave them alone

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

ugh I wish we could stop talking about her kids on here it just feels very inappropriate, they are still teenagers who are going to fu.ck up and have probably been through many traumas of their own considering the fu.cked up environment they have been brought up in, leave them alone

Please - re-read thread title + they are more than enough old if they have a time for doing the same what everybody made to Britney at 15/16 and support their father against Britney :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

6 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Please - re-read thread title + they are more than enough old if they have a time for doing the same what everybody made to Britney at 15/16 and support their father against Britney :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

idc what you are trying to say in this thread though, stop talking badly about her teenage children online acting like thats a normal thing to do lmaoo

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, easy said:

this thread is a perfect example of fans not knowing their place. leave her kids alone. 

this thread is a perfect example of fans who are cowards if they can't discuss about things like that. leave my thread alone then.

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

idc what you are trying to say in this thread though, stop talking badly about her teenage children online acting like thats a normal thing to do lmaoo

Please leave my thread alone, you are one of these cowards I mentioned. And against you and the majority I wouldn't even be afraid to discuss for example about warts on my p.enis (if I had them), because I'm an adult and you're obviously still children...