What feelings do you have from these Sean Preston's instagram posts?

Message added by Jordan Miller,

🔒 This topic spiraled out of control.

2 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

My feelings are that you shouldn’t assume her son has depression and you should stop stalking her childrens’ instagram. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

1 minute ago, BRSM_jl said:

This feels very inappropriate to be talking about minors like this.. I'd leave her kids alone. 

My feelings are that You should say nothing then. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

9 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

It’s one thing to talk about them when they themselves are discussing Britney, or when Britney mentions them, but to actively seek out their instagram posts and try to diagnose them with depression is another thing altogether. 

In the case of that I agree - actively seeking them out mr diagnosing them is a bit much but the added interest in them has stemmed from Kevin putting them out there to get $$$ from tabloids and weave the “Britney is a bad mum” narrative. He’s ruined these kids 

5 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Interesting is that's actually anniversary... So, what feelings do you have?

Hide contents

Anyway, i miss this emote with Rihanna here and i don't get who and why deleted it!!!

IMHO he miss his mother but he doesn't want to admit it....

I believe he really misses her agreed. But the teenage years are always different and weird and crazy and exciting. 

Prayers to him 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

You flopped hard now. I thought you were the person to discuss anything with so many posts…

Not her children. I make a lot of threads but have never made any really about her children or their mental health for that matter. You absolutely flopped here and your edited title changes nothing. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Simply JayTawndre... said:

I believe he really misses her agreed. But the teenage years are always different and weird and crazy and exciting. 

Prayers to him 

Yes, I remember how no one understood me and I wished I had someone who would understand me.

Tbh I wish to both of her sons come back to her.

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Not her children. I make a lot of threads but have never made any really about her children or their mental health for that matter. You absolutely flopped here. 

And you and most people here are cowards to discuss "unpleasant" topics :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: