What feelings do you have from these Sean Preston's instagram posts?

Message added by Jordan Miller,

🔒 This topic spiraled out of control.

7 minutes ago, easy said:

stop playing semantics. these are her KIDS stop judging MINORS and especially her CHILDREN. 

They are not children, a person at 17 years old can be judged the same as an adult for their actions, the only difference is that the consequences are not the same,

do not infantilize them because they are still months away from being legally adults. And about not judging them? Britney was judged by the whole world at the age of 16 and now that her children appear on TV exposing her and affecting her mental health for his own benefit, do you expect us not to have an opinion on that? Who do you think you are to make me shut up?

If you don't like my opinion don't see it, logout but don't dare tell me to shut up.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Stefani said:

It was rude and unnecessary. I won't forgive him even if he apologizes tbh. He went through with his dad's greedy schemes which hurt Britney, so why should I sympathize with him?

Please, don't judging someone now, I'm asking what feelings you have when you see these insta posts.

1 minute ago, easy said:

my feelings/opinions are stop judging minors. i think i've said that plenty of times. 

Not judging people, but pictures. I know it's not nice comparsion and I'm sorry, but even from a monkey with a small brain I would expect a more relevant answer to thread than from you. Bye.

2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

They are not children, a person at 17 years old can be judged the same as an adult for their actions, the only difference is that the consequences are not the same,

do not infantilize them because they are still months away from being legally adults. And about not judging them? Britney was judged by the whole world at the age of 16 and now that her children appear on TV exposing her and affecting her mental health for her own benefit, do you expect us not to have an opinion on that? Who do you think you are to make me shut up?

If you don't like my opinion don't see it, logout but don't dare tell me to shut up.

i didn't tell you to shut up, i told you to stop judging minors.

britney put herself out there for the world. britney was working, britney accepted judgement came with her passion. her children are posting pictures on instagram. how you don't see a difference is beyond me. 

have an opinion about their interview all you want, that's not what this thread was. put the judgement where it belongs though— their father that shaped those opinions and opened them up to criticism. judging their instagram presence is not the same. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

i didn't tell you to shut up, i told you to stop judging minors.

britney put herself out there for the world. britney was working, britney accepted judgement came with her passion. her children are posting pictures on instagram. how you don't see a difference is beyond me. 

have an opinion about their interview all you want, that's not what this thread was. put the judgement where it belongs though— their father that shaped those opinions and opened them up to criticism. judging their instagram presence is not the same. 

And who are you to tell me what I should judge or not? 

Britney exposed herself to the world just like them, the difference is that Britney exposed herself with her art and her talents, she did not expose herself in an interview to speak ill of the woman who gave her life and who has paid her whole life.

If you believe that the interview was manipulated by his father, that is your interpretation since you are clearly infantilizing two almost adults as if they could not have an opinion of their own.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Can we please stop making weird threads about Britney‘s children?

I can't blame that the majority of the population not understanding the purpose of the thread and saying the things they say and making from it a drama.

Figuratively speaking, I wanted to put a painting on the wall and instead of hear people saying their feelings I got tomato soup on it from some environmental fanatics :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: