What feelings do you have from these Sean Preston's instagram posts?

Message added by Jordan Miller,

🔒 This topic spiraled out of control.

3 minutes ago, Kand Dion said:

Really? Again? This kind of thread was just closed yesterday. Stop judging her children. And yes, asking for opinions on their picture uploads is exactly that.

I asked normally and seems you are not able understand... omg, I'd kick out everybody who are saying crap like that. 

Anyway - i "love" your avi :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

1 minute ago, easy said:

what is your point? they are still MINORS and need to be left alone. 

Get out, please.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I asked normally and seems you are not able understand... omg, I'd kick out everybody who are saying crap like that. 

Anyway - i "love" your avi :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Get out, please.

You do not seem to understand what you are doing. You open a thread trying to draw attention on a struggling teenager. Do you think this is the right idea?

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, easy said:

what is your point? they are still MINORS and need to be left alone. 

They're not kids anymore. Jayden appeared on a show talking badly about his mother and smoking w**d on ig, Sean preston publishes images on a social network in a public way, there is nothing to protect.

and the threads that talk about them should not be censored when they have exposed themselves and have exposed their mother's intimacies publicly.

spacer.png

• Love 1
Just now, Antidote said:

They're not kids anymore. Jayden appeared on a show talking badly about his mother and smoking w**d on ig, Sean preston publishes images on a social network in a public way, there is nothing to protect.

and the threads that talk about them should not be censored when they have exposed themselves and have exposed their mother's intimacies publicly.

they are still kids despite what they've done. they are legally minors and their bad behaviors are the fault of their father. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Kand Dion said:

You do not seem to understand what you are doing. You open a thread trying to draw attention on a struggling teenager. Do you think this is the right idea?

There are kids earning millions from instagram posts and you are bashing me for asking what feelings you and other have from pics what have some boy? Really?

2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Thank you.

@easy should be renamed to @annoyingdifficultmember

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Because I'm asking what feelings you have from these insta pics and you are saying crap not related with thread. Do you understand? Be mod, I'd delete most of posts here because they are spams.

it is related to your thread. no one should be having "feelings" about her minor children or what they post on social media. it's wrong, leave them alone. 

• Like 1
Just now, easy said:

it is related to your thread. no one should be having "feelings" about her minor children or what they post on social media. it's wrong, leave them alone. 

It's hard to explain things to people like you. I'm begging you for the last time to leave this thread and bug people elsewhere. Thanks in advance and wish you nice day/night.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

they are still kids despite what they've done. they are legally minors and their bad behaviors are the fault of their father. 

They are not Kids. childhood lasts until the age of 11, then comes adolescence and Preston is months away from becoming a legal adult if that is what you mean, but they stopped being kids many years ago.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

There are kids earning millions from instagram posts and you are bashing me for asking what feelings you and other have from pics what have some boy? Really?

Thank you.

@easy should be renamed to @annoyingdifficultmember

Do you really think people are not able to see through your intent? All you want is to read how people hate on their children. Stop trying to hand me the guilt card, it wont work.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Antidote said:

They are not Kids. childhood lasts until the age of 11, then comes adolescence and Preston is months away from becoming a legal adult if that is what you mean, but they stopped being kids many years ago.

you're not an adult until you hit 18. they are legally minors. stop trying to justify you judging minors, there's no justification. leave them alone and save your criticism for their father, that has put them in this position and shaped their personalities. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Antidote said:

You sound like a ped****e explaining others what a child is :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, easy said:

you're not an adult until you hit 18. they are legally minors. stop trying to justify you judging minors, there's no justification. leave them alone and save your criticism for their father, that has put them in this position and shaped their personalities. 

There's a big difference between calling someone legally minors and calling them "kids."

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Kand Dion said:

Do you really think people are not able to see through your intent? All you want is to read how people hate on their children. Stop trying to hand me the guilt card, it wont work.

In this case you are wrong.

All I felt looking at these pictures was concern for this young boy and I wish he had his mother with him.

So please - before you start telling others what they think and feel, ask them.  I answered you now more than honestly.