who remembers

I was there and I recorded that, the most anecdotal of all is that I showed her my graphics that I was doing at that minute and she told me that she loved them and that she followed my tumblr, but we all thought it was someone imitating Britney's voice, but the surprising thing was that the next day Britney published one of my graphics on her instagram and started following me on twitter

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Antidote said:

I was there and I recorded that, the most anecdotal of all is that I showed her my graphics that I was doing at that minute and she told me that she loved them and that she followed my tumblr, but we all thought it was someone imitating Britney's voice, but the surprising thing was that the next day Britney published one of my graphics on her instagram and started following me on twitter

definitely Britney i know her speaking voice 

2 minutes ago, Garrett James said:

definitely Britney i know her speaking voice 

definitely it was not her.

I talked to "her" through tinychat or whatever it was called. I wasn't really speaking, it was her and two other guys that were with her, but the rest of us were all typing asking her things.

This was in 2011 and I asked her to do the lines from I Wanna Go video, I think the "that is false, it's quintuplets" and she did it. She sounded like the Britney from the 2000's for sure, but we all know her speaking voice in 2011 was far from that, as we've seen in the videos in this very thread. 

She was just a very good impersonator of the old Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block