who remembers

Can anyone provide concrete information on who Alice actually is though? I've been in contact with "Alice" since 2009.. it's an incredibly long story and I’ve browsed around on BH and the internet over the years to see if anyone else had found this person’s true identity. I recently came across the "Unread" podcast and was floored. The podcast talks about one of the guys that chatted with Alice from tinychat and their ‘friendship’ was very elusive and similar to mine. Crazy enough the ‘Alex Germanotta‘ mentioned in the podcast that Alice said was in her contacts is a friend of mine that lives in Florida and we would both talk to "Alice" between 2009-2014. I was not a part of the tinychat stuff, I was actively talking to Alice through other channels of communication and first discovered her disguising as "Jean Bridges". 

I have had so much skepticism over this whole thing and who this person's true identity is but it just seems like such an act to keep up for all these years. I was pretty bummed to see that her account(s) disappeared and it's been boggling my mind since.  After listening to Unread, I am just shocked at how many of y'all have also chatted with "Alice". It's been over a decade of a mystery and to be honest, I'm starting to lose hope that I'll ever get a true answer. But if anyone has any information that points to the true identity of this person, I would love to know.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block