Former Wardrobe Stylist Tish Yates Respondes To Britney’s Twitter Posts

Cqleb

13 minutes ago, easy said:

nope. she said what she said and she was 100% RIGHT. stop being offended on behalf of the person in question who isn't offended herself. 

I’m not offended, but I’m not gonna defend Britney 24/7 when I don’t feel like I should. That’s my opinion just like yours is your opinion. That’s why it’s called an opinion 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I’m not offended, but I’m not gonna defend Britney 24/7 when I don’t feel like I should. That’s my opinion just like yours is your opinion. That’s why it’s called an opinion 

you seem pretty offended if you think britney speaking her mind is "nasty". she said nothing mean, she spoke the truth and how SHE feels. her feelings are the only feelings that matter when it comes to HER fight for her freedom. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

This is so heartbreaking.

I don't understand how Britney doesn't grasp people tried to help her but couldn't. If she watched the documentaries she would understand. She made a post last year about her dancers not inviting her, but they weren't allowed to... She knows how tightly controlled things were but lashes out and I understand it's a part of maybe... healing? But it doesn't make it right. 

Also... If Britney wants to get mad at people for not helping her then she should keep that same energy and apply it to Sam, too. The fact he didn't do any outside research for 3 years about terminating the conservatorship still doesn't make sense to me because she said in her own words she didn't even know she could.

100% but I also believe that Britney's mum and sister were trying to help but got turned away too.

Unfortunately Britney would never know that, because the team wanted her to believe she was on her own and no one cared.

It's a very sad story.

If I have any hopes for Britney it's that Britney heals and has the women in her family back in her life as I think deep down Britney misses them the most.

1 hour ago, Kletus said:

Britney hates EVERYONE, and rightfully so :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: sadly this must make Lou chuckle at night since she’s so busy attacking everyone but the real culprits. 

She hates Lou with a passion and has attacked her and although she has deleted the posts I'm sure it's only because Matt's telling her not to talk about them because of the active court case. 

22 minutes ago, Sia said:

Britney can have her own perception of the situation but it doesn't necessarily make it factual. It may be HER truth, but doesn't mean it's THE truth either.

Sure, but I suppose you could say that about anyone and anything. It's classic slippery slope logic i.e. if it applies to everything then it means nothing. 

27 minutes ago, Sia said:

Multiple people have come forward and mentioned how tight lipped everyone had to be and how those working for her were kept in the dark themselves about what was going on. Rather than recognizing that, Britney chooses the narrative that everyone is out to get her and rather than trying to understand that some did want to help her but couldn't, she decides to blast them publicly and essentially **** on them the same way that she claims she was shat on. Kind of a double standard don't you think?

No. I'm baffled that people think she was unaware of how tightly controlled her environment was when she was literally at the center of it on a day to day basis. It's not that she doesn't understand their reasoning, it's that not one of these people was willing to stick their neck out for her and stand up for what's right; And those that did only did so to the extent that it didn't hurt them professionally. Why should she stand up for them now?

To call this a double standard is like saying a criminal is being victimized by the judge that sentenced them. Holding people accountable and shining a light publicly on their actions is the bare minimum consequence these people should face for their passive complicity. 

1 hour ago, Sia said:

She wants to speak publicly about others? Then she needs to be ready to be criticized publicly too.

She's been crticized for every single thing every day of her life give her some credit.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Sure, but I suppose you could say that about anyone and anything. It's classic slippery slope logic i.e. if it applies to everything then it means nothing. 

No. I'm baffled that people think she was unaware of how tightly controlled her environment was when she was literally at the center of it on a day to day basis. It's not that she doesn't understand their reasoning, it's that not one of these people was willing to stick their neck out for her and stand up for what's right; And those that did only did so to the extent that it didn't hurt them professionally. Why should she stand up for them now?

To call this a double standard is like saying a criminal is being victimized by the judge that sentenced them. Holding people accountable and shining a light publicly on their actions is the bare minimum consequence these people should face for their passive complicity. 

She's been crticized for every single thing every day of her life give her some credit.

"Sure, but I suppose you could say that about anyone and anything. It's classic slippery slope logic i.e. if it applies to everything then it means nothing. "

My point exactly, everybody has a side to their story and you have to always keep an open mind to the possibility that you may not be getting the full story. This is not to discredit Britney, but by nature, she will only share the details that paint her in the "best" light or give her justification. The problem here is that everyone is victimizing Britney to the point that we take every little ounce of information she shares as fact without room for questioning or considering that her perception is distorted.

"No. I'm baffled that people think she was unaware of how tightly controlled her environment was when she was literally at the center of it on a day to day basis. It's not that she doesn't understand their reasoning, it's that not one of these people was willing to stick their neck out for her and stand up for what's right; And those that did only did so to the extent that it didn't hurt them professionally. Why should she stand up for them now?"

That's the thing though, these people had no obligation to do anything. They were nothing more than people on the payroll doing their JOBS. It's actually quite selfish of Britney to expect and then hold people accountable for not resolving a situation that 1. They did not initiate and 2. Likely had little knowledge or context of. They did not seek out to be in documentaries, they were approached and decided to share their recollections and thoughts knowing very well that it could hurt them. People like Tish don't owe Britney anything and I'll say it again, rather than being bitter because they didn't "do enough," Britney should be grateful they remembered or cared enough to be part of a solution in bringing more awareness to the situation.

"She's been criticized for every single thing every day of her life give her some credit."

She's a veteran in this industry and has made a career out of who she is. Give her credit? For what? This is the life she chose and if she wanted to minimize the criticism, she knows how to stay out of the limelight. She's choosing to PUBLICLY air out her grievances but we're then supposed to just sit back and say "Okay, that's cute." Let's be realistic.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Tish wrote a few things on the breatheheavy instagram. Is she referring to her dancers in the last sentence?

I understand.. we were there and I prob can’t even count how many times.. I looked her straight in the eyes and said.. are you ok? She would answer yes. I worked for her.. I was not a friend sitting on the couch shooting the ****. I saw her on show days for 2 hours.. and we were both also working at that time. So I’m not saying.. anything about how I should have or shouldn’t have. But at the time.. we were all also told that it was HER choice to be under the control or tri star and Jamie. So it also wasn’t our space to question that. I know that seems really weird and hard to think about now.. that we know what we know. But we honestly knew nothings about that side of things.. till she said something.. then everything was.. ding ding ding!!! She did think that was CRAZY!!! Ok! Yes !!! Me too !

thank you.. I rallied and worked with a crew of over 100 when we were on tour.. even though most weren’t as close as I was.. there were only a handful that were open to back her story and mine to confirm. The NYT.. could not publish anything I or Fe said without two first hand people that witnessed it.. it was very hard to find that for most of Britney’s testimony, and mostly because many of the people she had employed for so long, didn’t want to “be involved” and some of those people.. were also at her wedding. Bet she doesn’t know that either. ❤️

• Love 4
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, throughmyperspective said:

Tish wrote a few things on the breatheheavy instagram. Is she referring to her dancers in the last sentence?

I understand.. we were there and I prob can’t even count how many times.. I looked her straight in the eyes and said.. are you ok? She would answer yes. I worked for her.. I was not a friend sitting on the couch shooting the ****. I saw her on show days for 2 hours.. and we were both also working at that time. So I’m not saying.. anything about how I should have or shouldn’t have. But at the time.. we were all also told that it was HER choice to be under the control or tri star and Jamie. So it also wasn’t our space to question that. I know that seems really weird and hard to think about now.. that we know what we know. But we honestly knew nothings about that side of things.. till she said something.. then everything was.. ding ding ding!!! She did think that was CRAZY!!! Ok! Yes !!! Me too !

thank you.. I rallied and worked with a crew of over 100 when we were on tour.. even though most weren’t as close as I was.. there were only a handful that were open to back her story and mine to confirm. The NYT.. could not publish anything I or Fe said without two first hand people that witnessed it.. it was very hard to find that for most of Britney’s testimony, and mostly because many of the people she had employed for so long, didn’t want to “be involved” and some of those people.. were also at her wedding. Bet she doesn’t know that either. ❤️

Wow.

I really hope Tish and Britney reconnect! 

HOW INTERESTING THAT SHE MENTIONS THE DANCERS AT THE WEDDING BEING SOME OF THE PEOPLE NOT WANTING TO GET INVOLVED ... 

there was an insider on Twitter that was friends with a POM dancer that posted a private conversation about the dancers being 100% aware and one person in particular even threw her under the bus to boost himself. It's sick I'm sorry. They never exposed who the dancer was but they denied it was Chase and denied it was Mikey.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Wow.

I really hope Tish and Britney reconnect! 

HOW INTERESTING THAT SHE MENTIONS THE DANCERS AT THE WEDDING BEING SOME OF THE PEOPLE NOT WANTING TO GET INVOLVED ... 

there was an insider on Twitter that was friends with a POM dancer that posted a private conversation about the dancers being 100% aware and one person in particular even threw her under the bus to boost himself. It's sick I'm sorry. They never exposed who the dancer was but they denied it was Chase and denied it was Mikey.

It definitely ends with an 'e' though...

56746894682.png

4 hours ago, easy said:

you seem pretty offended if you think britney speaking her mind is "nasty". she said nothing mean, she spoke the truth and how SHE feels. her feelings are the only feelings that matter when it comes to HER fight for her freedom. 

I’m not offended, I just can’t defend some of the things she says

• Like 1

God it’s so sad… I really realize just how warped Britney’s view of reality has become. 

I’m heartbroken to see how hurt she is and that she’s unable to move on. It’s crazy to me that she’s still living a similar life as before the conservatorship (at least on Instagram).

I really truly hope and pray she’ll get better and learn to move on from and overcome all she’s been through. 

Her thoughts and emotions are understandably so jumbled, but I wish she was wiser and more mature about everything. You can tell just how traumatized she really is. 

I really wish there was a way to help her not go through this life all alone… and I really am praying to God she can find some relief and healing. 

Such a wonderful human being and yet so tragically broken…

1 hour ago, throughmyperspective said:

Well said, Tish :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

This is my favorite Britney message ever. I feel appreciation that she disclosed and discloses as much as she does. I loved reading that. I cried bc I struggle daily with terrible social anxiety and panic disorder that stops me from having good relationships even though inside I wish I could socialize so bad and have friends. I feel Britney’s heart 😔 I know how she feels. The anger inside and resentment. What they did to her is worse than anything I’ve ever been through. The trauma is astronomical and devastating on a humans psyche. So when I see her dancing and posting messages as thoughtful as this one, after her trauma..i feel love and empathy for her.  Wish I could have broken you free Britney but you were so far deep in that mess that us fans couldn’t anything but rally “free Britney” 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block