Former Wardrobe Stylist Tish Yates Respondes To Britney’s Twitter Posts

Cqleb

On 11/9/2022 at 10:21 PM, Sia said:

THIS!!!

It's not only heartbreaking but extremely disappointing that Britney's anger is so misplaced. She calls people out that were literally shut away from her yet the one man who was by her side and sleeping with her (literally) gets a pass? Make it make sense Britney!

At this point, my sympathy for her is dwindling. She has every right to be hurt and upset but it's become more and more clear that Britney is consciously choosing to be mad at the wrong people and that I can't get behind.

Those documentaries brought light to her situation and the people that spoke out against her situation helped highlight the turmoil that was happening behind the scenes. She can call them trash all they want, but they served a purpose and she either needs to be grateful that people cared enough about her to say something or just shut up and go be a victim elsewhere.

It's gotten beyond ridiculous at this point...

Don’t forget she has a condition..

15 hours ago, davidspears said:

100% but I also believe that Britney's mum and sister were trying to help but got turned away too.

Unfortunately Britney would never know that, because the team wanted her to believe she was on her own and no one cared.

It's a very sad story.

If I have any hopes for Britney it's that Britney heals and has the women in her family back in her life as I think deep down Britney misses them the most.

stop that! they abused her, it’s better for her to never see them again.

22 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Wow.

I really hope Tish and Britney reconnect! 

HOW INTERESTING THAT SHE MENTIONS THE DANCERS AT THE WEDDING BEING SOME OF THE PEOPLE NOT WANTING TO GET INVOLVED ... 

there was an insider on Twitter that was friends with a POM dancer that posted a private conversation about the dancers being 100% aware and one person in particular even threw her under the bus to boost himself. It's sick I'm sorry. They never exposed who the dancer was but they denied it was Chase and denied it was Mikey.

the dancers are definitely complicit I was shocked she invited them to the wedding 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, justhanging said:

the dancers are definitely complicit I was shocked she invited them to the wedding 

It's sad most of them never even publicly supported #freebritney. But like Britney said in that voice clip to her sons, all they knew is how team con treated her.

No one questioned the status quo 

• Love 1
On 11/10/2022 at 12:24 AM, HisNameisChase said:

If Britney wants to get mad at people for not helping her then she should keep that same energy and apply it to Sam, too. The fact he didn't do any outside research for 3 years about terminating the conservatorship still doesn't make sense to me because she said in her own words she didn't even know she could.

EXCATLY MY THOUGHTS SINCE SHE STARTED THE BLAMING. Sam was also FREE... to go get coffee, drive around and see people he wanted to see, etc. If there was one person who wanted the very very best for her and could do something to get her out, it WAS HIM.

Clearly, SAM is just another person around her who SIGNED and possibly threatened if he would try to help her. HE WAS THE CLOSEST PERSON AGAINST THE CON ---- if he cannot do anything, or even did anything but to no avail - the rest of the people around her should NOT be blamed.

But we should understand that she is just badly hurt, mad, and traumatized. It's easy for her to blame people because she has a negative perception of the world already.

8 minutes ago, britbritlove said:

EXCATLY MY THOUGHTS SINCE SHE STARTED THE BLAMING. Sam was also FREE... to go get coffee, drive around and see people he wanted to see, etc. If there was one person who wanted the very very best for her and could do something to get her out, it WAS HIM.

Clearly, SAM is just another person around her who SIGNED and possibly threatened if he would try to help her. HE WAS THE CLOSEST PERSON AGAINST THE CON ---- if he cannot do anything, or even did anything but to no avail - the rest of the people around her should NOT be blamed.

But we should understand that she is just badly hurt, mad, and traumatized. It's easy for her to blame people because she has a negative perception of the world already.

She did criticize Sam and his sisters a couple months ago though

• Like 1

I’ve only just seen this :( it seems really sad. I think she’s just working through a lot of trauma. Going back over the past and questioning everything. Not knowing who was a real friend. It’s hard for us to ever understand what it’s been like to be her. 

side note 📝 I do believe the documentaries showed her In amazing light. The whole world fell for her again. 
In time I’m sure she will come to understand :)

After one year we all see that being free has not yet freed her from her bullying family, her father at the forefront. She continues to be bullied on her Instagram. 

I don't think, in her pain, she realizes that none of those dancers, wardrobe stylists etc. could have done anything. They would have lost their job and possibly any other job opportunities. Sam would have lost access to her and he was her anchor when her kids weren't any more. 

3 hours ago, jecho said:

It’s so heartbreaking what Britney’s been going through and she’s like a child lost after being orphaned or abandoned by parents, just irrationally acting mad about being lost, confuse, anxious and not trusting the world around her.

The thing is, it's not all that irrational, given the way her 'nearest and dearest' have behaved.

On 11/12/2022 at 3:00 AM, Lola2790 said:

She did criticize Sam and his sisters a couple months ago though

Yep i thought about this too that’s why i said “to get coffee”. But it was more of like comparing her situation to the free people. Calling people out and telling them that they are wrong is entirely different story.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block