Former Wardrobe Stylist Tish Yates Respondes To Britney’s Twitter Posts

Cqleb

46 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

she's entitled to feel those feelings but she seems very angry at everyone and honestly no one can blame her for that, she had prime years of her life stolen from her. I think this is a very natural reaction to essentially grieving the years she lost and I only hope she finds peace eventually, its going to be a long process for her anyway :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

This. I just hope the GP doesn't turn against her because they are ignorant in that matter 

Don’t any of you dare to now blame Britney for speaking out of place or accusing her of attacking wrongfully. Remember those stories about her were still private and Tish chose to shoot in front of a camera and share intimate parts of their relationship, mention her kids, etc all while Britney was forced to remain silent. Britney has every right to not trust ANYONE and vocalize how those docs made her feel, all while watching them drop for clout painting a narrative that she had no control Over (regardless of their intentions) . 

• Love 4

I understand Britney is healing and stuff, but I respectfully disagree with her statement and attacks on the people in that documentary. I mean, the one guy’s statements from the one doc are being used by her lawyer in court as we speak, how can she say it’s not helping her? She’s not getting the whole story that these people were threatened and mostly made to sign NDAs which they broke to do these interviews. The two people she should be mad at from the docs is daddy loved Vivian Thoreen because she’s a *****, and that pap who was a giant ******* because of the disgusting comments he made like oh she just wanted us to leave her alone for the day. No *******, she wanted you to leave her alone forever. Even if it was for the day, you obviously still didn’t listen since you kept stalking and surrounding her, taking pictures.

Hearing those people give their accounts on what happened made me very angry for her. Like putting listening devices in someone’s bedroom? Like what the ****? Or denying someone from just wanting to buy a pair of $50 Skechers when they bring in millions of dollars? ******* gross! She needs to understand that these people were just as threatened as she was, but the only difference is they’re not Britney Spears. They’re tiny blimps in society who’s livelihoods and in one case, lives were threatened. Also if they came out and spoke about what was going on before the Free Britney movement when everything seemed fine, who would take them seriously? Honestly who would believe some random nobody that just out of the blue comes out and says look, everything is not fine? Especially with the control and power that Team Con had. They were able to hide everything because they made everyone believe this was the best thing for her until stuff started crumbling when Domination got canceled and she disappeared without a trace. I mean Jamie clearly told Britney that he was Britney Spears now. He had the power and a whole team to back him up when she got stripped of everything back in February of 2008.

I will give Britney the credit that she did start this when she put her foot down on that dance move during rehearsals for Domination,  but everyone that came out and spoke out in support for her after, helped add fuel to the fire. Otherwise if they hadn’t, I can bet a million dollars that Team Con would’ve found some way to cover up everything that happened and make everything seem hunky dory like they always did, and Pennywise would’ve helped in that cover up, no doubt in my mind about that. They would’ve protected that gravy train as long as they could. ****, didn’t Britney say they were trying to kill her? They probably would’ve done that too if it hadn’t been for everyone coming out and standing up for her and confirming that this was not what it seemed.

Ok, I’m done ranting. As I said I understand her pain and that she’s angry which she has every right to be, but I respectfully disagree with where it’s being directed.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Don’t any of you dare to now blame Britney for speaking out of place or accusing her of attacking wrongfully. Remember those stories about her were still private and Tish chose to shoot in front of a camera and share intimate parts of their relationship, mention her kids, etc all while Britney was forced to remain silent. Britney has every right to not trust ANYONE and vocalize how those docs made her feel, all while watching them drop for clout painting a narrative that she had no control Over (regardless of their intentions) . 

She is misplacing her anger. If they spoke out of turn, you can bet your sweet *** they would’ve been ****** up for life or even killed. I mean that one dude said Edan pulled out a ******* gun and put it on the table. What does that tell you? I bet if you were in their position, you would’ve done the same and don’t lie and say you wouldn’t if your livelihood or even your life was at stake for speaking out.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, Sia said:

THIS!!!

It's not only heartbreaking but extremely disappointing that Britney's anger is so misplaced. She calls people out that were literally shut away from her yet the one man who was by her side and sleeping with her (literally) gets a pass? Make it make sense Britney!

At this point, my sympathy for her is dwindling. She has every right to be hurt and upset but it's become more and more clear that Britney is consciously choosing to be mad at the wrong people and that I can't get behind.

Those documentaries brought light to her situation and the people that spoke out against her situation helped highlight the turmoil that was happening behind the scenes. She can call them trash all they want, but they served a purpose and she either needs to be grateful that people cared enough about her to say something or just shut up and go be a victim elsewhere.

It's gotten beyond ridiculous at this point...

My sentiments exactly

I think Britney understandably has a lot of issues and I hope she has the right people in her life to help her work through the anger and pain. those documentaries humanized her and showed her situation in a different light. There was nothing trashy about it. I hope she trusts doctors and medical professionals again one day, and gets the help she needs. She is a year into her “freedom” and her anger only seems to be getting worse.  

• Love 3
  • Like 2

The fact that she respects Britney’s feelings just proves she’s a genuinely good person imo, some fans could learn from her. Look, the wound is still fresh, Britney is filled with trauma, filled with anger, has lost all trust in people, that is a recipe for lashing out at everyone. It could take years for her to realize that others were being lied to and manipulated by the same people she was or she may never realize it, who knows, but fans need to cut her some slack and stop acting like she should have healed over night after being free from the cship.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I am so worried for Britney : (

She gets so furious at some of the oddest targets and truly seems to be incapable of grasping the concept that people who supported her needed to speak out. 

To publicly slam someone like Tish, who put her career and maybe even her life on the line, to help Britney just makes no sense at all.

And actually, wasn’t Britney like begging people around her to do something to help? 

We know Britney is struggling with depression, PTSD and trauma … but I’m scared it’s more than even that. 

She said many times that she was massively over drugged on serious medications. That can physically impact your brain.

I wish Rosengart would explore that and maybe bring about charges for permanent damages caused by incorrect medications or overdoses.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, jj_boha said:

She sounds so isolated it makes me sad for her

It is sad 💔

I already said this on another post, but I wish Britney would get involved with a charity like the hospital she volunteered at in Nevada, or go back to that AA group where she had friends.

Maybe she isn’t doing well enough to do  that though : ( 

But I hate thinking of her so alone and angry and sad in her big house 

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

It is sad 💔

I already said this on another post, but I wish Britney would get involved with a charity like the hospital she volunteered at in Nevada, or go back to that AA group where she had friends.

Maybe she isn’t doing well enough to do  that though : ( 

But I hate thinking of her so alone and angry and sad in her big house 

It’s a very dark and sad situation and I hope her husband is supporting her. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Shadow. said:

she's entitled to feel those feelings but she seems very angry at everyone and honestly no one can blame her for that, she had prime years of her life stolen from her. I think this is a very natural reaction to essentially grieving the years she lost and I only hope she finds peace eventually, its going to be a long process for her anyway :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

True.. she’s traumatised. But misguided as it may seem, it was an attempt from the people mentioned to stand up for her and these ppl love her… I hope she realises it someday.

• Like 3

In one way, the team truly won, she rather be alone. Cos that's all she knows and feels safe. 

I had no idea, that Sam was in Oregon,  that should tell you something else. 

She's so traumatized that she rather be alone as well..

Maybe until she gets her justice. 

I truly believe a few things can help set her free, the apology  

I think that's one thing she wants them to admit that it was wrong.

5 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

This is so heartbreaking.

I don't understand how Britney doesn't grasp people tried to help her but couldn't. If she watched the documentaries she would understand. She made a post last year about her dancers not inviting her, but they weren't allowed to... She knows how tightly controlled things were but lashes out and I understand it's a part of maybe... healing? But it doesn't make it right. 

Also... If Britney wants to get mad at people for not helping her then she should keep that same energy and apply it to Sam, too. The fact he didn't do any outside research for 3 years about terminating the conservatorship still doesn't make sense to me because she said in her own words she didn't even know she could.

I don’t understand how people don’t understand Britney’s interpretation. It was VERY clear. Britney knows that more could have been done for her for 13 years. She is absolutely right, nobody spoke about it until AFTER her day in court. If Felicia really felt that bad and truly understood the fact that Britney was being trafficked and abused then she would NOT have worked for Jaime. Nobody during the conservatorship was working for Britney, they were working for Jaime. PERIOD. Britney is making a clear point- this only lasted as long as it did because people were scared to stand up for her when it wasn’t popular to do so. Britney has thanked her fans and is acknowledging her own strength in getting her freedom. I respect that 100%

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block