Former Wardrobe Stylist Tish Yates Respondes To Britney’s Twitter Posts

Cqleb

Britney meets a large number of people every single day for 13 years, and not even one person attempted to help her. Which is why shes lashing out and sees anyone who spoke after as a liar. Even if I disagree with Britney, I completely understand why she feels this way. Britney didnt just tell random people, she even went to authorities, lawyers, doctors, judges, and they all ignored her.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Sia said:

THIS!!!

It's not only heartbreaking but extremely disappointing that Britney's anger is so misplaced. She calls people out that were literally shut away from her yet the one man who was by her side and sleeping with her (literally) gets a pass? Make it make sense Britney!

At this point, my sympathy for her is dwindling. She has every right to be hurt and upset but it's become more and more clear that Britney is consciously choosing to be mad at the wrong people and that I can't get behind.

Those documentaries brought light to her situation and the people that spoke out against her situation helped highlight the turmoil that was happening behind the scenes. She can call them trash all they want, but they served a purpose and she either needs to be grateful that people cared enough about her to say something or just shut up and go be a victim elsewhere.

It's gotten beyond ridiculous at this point...

there will be a moment when she’ll consider this, but for now she is processing all the new information; she’s still missing pieces and has a right to be angry. it’s not fair to trish, but thankfully she understands.

don’t give up on Britney, she will see this later down the road.

• Like 2

I think Britney is referring not only to being put in that facility, but also to the fact that they didn't try to help her out of conservatorship for years.
And she's angry at everything that hurt and destroyed her, everything that was responsible for it. Then maybe I should also be blamed for not initially believing in the awfulness of the conservatorship.
I don't blame Britney for not forgiving those people.
And whatever her private life is, it will be made public to the world by others. I can't even imagine what that would be like.

But she did seem to have made peace with Lance the last time she posted favorably about him. So I guess there's hope for them too.

You know I gotta question, why isn’t she mad at us too? I mean there were signs over those 13 years that something was off, yet we still bought the albums, the merchandise, went to her shows, etc. Why not be mad at us too for not doing and questioning things sooner? There were signs, yet some fans either just accepted this was how she was now or just blamed and dragged her for them. Just a thought, I’m not meaning this as an attack or anything, but it got me wondering why she’s not mad at us fans too like she is with everyone else?

7 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

This is so heartbreaking.

I don't understand how Britney doesn't grasp people tried to help her but couldn't. If she watched the documentaries she would understand. She made a post last year about her dancers not inviting her, but they weren't allowed to... She knows how tightly controlled things were but lashes out and I understand it's a part of maybe... healing? But it doesn't make it right. 

Also... If Britney wants to get mad at people for not helping her then she should keep that same energy and apply it to Sam, too. The fact he didn't do any outside research for 3 years about terminating the conservatorship still doesn't make sense to me because she said in her own words she didn't even know she could.

Can people stop !! Shes was abused !! She was isolated , abused , traumatized and controlled as she stated “ s** trafficking “ .  We do not know her situation with Sam either . Just stop.  She is not an idiot. She was set up by so many characters . She is allowed to attack who ever she pleases that she feels did not bat for her. This women experienced severe trauma. Do we live in her shoes? No. Just read her posts and stop over thinking her thoughts.  

9 hours ago, Cqleb said:

In BH's post (Tish's comment below):

"I’m totally happy with her point of view, I agree with most of it and there’s so much that I didn’t see, there’s so much she didn’t see of what I dealt with on the outside of her dressing room. She is healing and she doesn’t know that we tried to get her out of that place. She didn’t and doesn’t know that some of us did go to the “place” and were told to leave over and over again.. when others of us hadn’t a clue she was there. I’m also not pleased how I cried and looked like an idiot, but guess what. It wasn’t about me, it wasn’t about her at that point for me, it was about her RIGHTS as a human and I was witness of that. I didn’t care about my looks at the time. It was the ONLY place that was listening to me and back up HER story. You know why I cried.. because I wanted to tell great stories about her and her strength. You know how many people that worked for her, yet wouldn’t stand behind her!!! That’s what was upsetting to me! It was her and her only when I decided to do the interview where I could be the person that confirmed HER story."

spacer.png

Im so Shocked about the Tish Answer because is like the perfect one is like I Understand you but im not ur ***** honey.

Well britney is healing, and she supposely "Free" to choose what to feel, and now that she doesn't believe therapy that we need to respect that, But for really be free you need to go to the next chapter and also accept that nobody's perfect and everyone can make mistakes , Felicia is not perfect, Tish is perfect but this girls threw her carreers away for defending britney, because one they break their DNA'S/NDA'S Whatever it calls nobody in the industry would like to contract them :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

1 hour ago, BlackoutGlory said:

You know I gotta question, why isn’t she mad at us too? I mean there were signs over those 13 years that something was off, yet we still bought the albums, the merchandise, went to her shows, etc. Why not be mad at us too for not doing and questioning things sooner? There were signs, yet some fans either just accepted this was how she was now or just blamed and dragged her for them. Just a thought, I’m not meaning this as an attack or anything, but it got me wondering why she’s not mad at us fans too like she is with everyone else?

Because the fans cared enough to go march in the streets worldwide when she was locked up in 2019.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
12 hours ago, Shadow. said:

she's entitled to feel those feelings but she seems very angry at everyone and honestly no one can blame her for that, she had prime years of her life stolen from her. I think this is a very natural reaction to essentially grieving the years she lost and I only hope she finds peace eventually, its going to be a long process for her anyway :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

This is SO true. She literally had her entire late 20s and 30s stolen, the time when we feel so powerful, energized, and much wiser than when we are younger. Not to mention that people in their 30s look GORGEOUS. I would be FURIOUS. Just putting myself in that position; i have never felt more confident, and I have never had a better life than right now when I'm 30, I'd be livid if someone just took that away.

The good thing is, 40s really can be extremely productive as well, and most people nowadays look gorgeous in their 40s as well (I mean, imo, Britney looks very beautiful for her age and even younger than what she is). She can still use this decade to enjoy life to the fullest :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 2
5 hours ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

I understand the documentaries triggered her, but she should should understand that they don't portray her in a negative light at all.

I am certain she only watched parts of them. And the parts that she watched (or were shown to her) were the traumatizing 2007 videos/pictures hence her saying they were trashy.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Sia said:

At this point, my sympathy for her is dwindling. She has every right to be hurt and upset but it's become more and more clear that Britney is consciously choosing to be mad at the wrong people and that I can't get behind.

I respectfully disagree. It baffles me that people who where never there and have very limited information about the dynamics at play here feel they are right and can tell her how to feel. Britney is entitled to her experience and we should show her the dignity of respecting her judgment. I also can’t help but resent the implication that she’s somehow incapable of seeing things clearly - it’s a take straight out of teamcon’s playbook and it’s kinda gross to see her own “fans” adopt it. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, easy said:

i appreciate that tish understands britney is healing and shouldn't be judged but supported. some fans could take a lesson from that. 

Everyone is treating Britney like a child right now though, she said what she said and she was plain nasty about people who had good intentions. If Britney keeps saying these things, and fans lapping it up, it’s going to get more and more negative as it’s affirming her belief that all people are *********. 

We simp for her too much. 

1 minute ago, Pinky98 said:

Everyone is treating Britney like a child right now though, she said what she said and she was plain nasty about people who had good intentions. If Britney keeps saying these things, and fans lapping it up, it’s going to get more and more negative as it’s affirming her belief that all people are *********. 

We simp for her too much. 

nope. she said what she said and she was 100% RIGHT. stop being offended on behalf of the person in question who isn't offended herself. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block