Former Wardrobe Stylist Tish Yates Respondes To Britney’s Twitter Posts

Cqleb

32 minutes ago, easy said:

i appreciate that tish understands britney is healing and shouldn't be judged but supported. some fans could take a lesson from that. 

Preach! You literally took the words out of my mouth! Trish actually has common sense and understands Britney and most importantly human emotions. That’s why she understands Britney’s pain… and doesn’t take it personally. Anger is a normal, healthy human emotion and I’m proud of Britney for continuing on her healing journey and expressing any pain that she needs to. That’s how people heal! It’s ignorant fans/people who like to bash Britney for he anger… without understanding where it’s coming from and why she’s expressing it. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
44 minutes ago, Cqleb said:

In BH's post (Tish's comment below):

"I’m totally happy with her point of view, I agree with most of it and there’s so much that I didn’t see, there’s so much she didn’t see of what I dealt with on the outside of her dressing room. She is healing and she doesn’t know that we tried to get her out of that place. She didn’t and doesn’t know that some of us did go to the “place” and were told to leave over and over again.. when others of us hadn’t a clue she was there. I’m also not pleased how I cried and looked like an idiot, but guess what. It wasn’t about me, it wasn’t about her at that point for me, it was about her RIGHTS as a human and I was witness of that. I didn’t care about my looks at the time. It was the ONLY place that was listening to me and back up HER story. You know why I cried.. because I wanted to tell great stories about her and her strength. You know how many people that worked for her, yet wouldn’t stand behind her!!! That’s what was upsetting to me! It was her and her only when I decided to do the interview where I could be the person that confirmed HER story."

spacer.png

I feel bad for her how Britney talked about her bad, omg... at least for once could Britney more understands the others and their sides of the story... I hate Sam how he can't Britney explain some things.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block