Britney calls out former assistant Felicia Culotta and others who took part in documentaries about her instead of actually helping

Just now, ZoneGirl said:

More than one thing can be true. And although you may not believe it, Britney isn't right about every single thing. Her feelings are valid. And you're right, everyone stayed quiet publicly. 

Also, people don't get paid to documentaries — certainly not one for journalists (not bloggers, journalists) and a credible news outlet such as NYT.

Also, going to the cops… wtf are they going to do? I mean really? Britney went to them herself and they did nothing. 

britney is right about HER story and HER life. no one else is. 

going to the cops may have done nothing at the time. but there would have been a record of abuse reported. a paper trail. ACTION that at least they TRIED. instead they cashed their checks and turned a blind eye to a woman being abused. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

As we have heard from different sources, including Britney, the intention was to isolate her. So I don't understand why she'd be angry at those people who were ripped away from her.

The same reason we get angry at a loved one for dying, I guess.

• Like 1

I feel so conflicted. I always thought she loved Fe, but I guess there is a lot of behind the scenes stuff we still don't / won't know. I do find it strange she would lie about that, maybe to make Britney come across as irresponsibile with her money. 

I can totally understand why Britney feels the way she did. The footage, pictures they showed were and still probably are so traumatic for her and I wouldn't be surprised if she has severe PTSD from it. But at the same time, it did help in many ways. I just hope she can heal and repair her broken heart with the right people around her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I understand she is deep under the weight of trauma. I just, like everyone else, don't see the evilness in the story of the money? It painted her under a positive light.

Also, I think she doesn't really understand what it is to not receive oxygen. It's impossible for anyone to have that as an everyday occurrence and continue normally. I have a couple theories (severe PTSD patients often suffer with breathing disturbances or what they feel to be that) of what she feels with her breathing, but definitely nobody would be lacking oxygen often and not be permanently brain damaged. It is sad nobody has had the chance or willingness of explaining this to her.

I am sorry that everything, even positive things, are so humiliating to her. So much pain.

Of course she is entitled to her feelings and story. Having said that, we are all entitled to our own opinions and as much as I can respect her feelings, I kindly disagree. She was under the chain of an entire corrupted structure. To anyone thinking making  report to the police would have been enough:no. A report to the police that belongs.to the system that enslaved her? May I remind some of you how before her 2021 court call, she was still regarded by many outside the fanbase as "that crazy once bald popstar  whose daddy saved". The docs were exploitative? Sure. They were what brought attention and validated what the fanbase knew? You bet. Also, many of the images are her, her life. I get that she feels shame for everything related to her life. Also part of it, but how heartbreaking.

And to those saying it was her court call, yes, but they allowed -hesitantly, may I say- to be public cause of the immense pressure. Do you remember their urge to cut it short? Well, I do

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I don’t think we should be delusional and act like we (strangers) know anything about who she talks to. It’s really odd to act like you know what her day to day life is like. 

I’m sorry your uncomfortable with her Instagram I guess? It sounds like a you issue.

It doesn’t make me feel uncomfortable - it makes me feel sad that she thinks she has nothing more to offer than some tasteless *****. She’s talented and amazing and she doesn’t give herself that credit or put it on display. She released a great song and it smashed the charts worldwide which hopefully gave her a morale boost in some way. 

Also, she literally said she is scared of people and hates people so it wouldn’t be a stretch to think she doesn’t talk to more than a handful of people 

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, easy said:

not people saying why would fe lie :orangu_orangutan_ape: y'all need to let the image of that woman GO! she is NOT a good person, and her actions have shown that. after britney publicly came out about every abuse she suffered at the hands of her family, what did fe do? stayed friends with britney's abuser. why would fe lie? because she's a liar who is friends with abusers. 

why would britney lie? what would britney gain from saying a story that people felt was so humbling of britney wasn't true? nothing but getting the truth out. fe lied, tish saw britney being abused and didn't say anything. until they got paid to talk about it on a documentary that exploited britney's abuse  wow, great people!

YOU may feel the documentaries helped britney, but britney, the subject of the documentaries does not. and she's RIGHT. the ONLY person that freed britney was britney jean spears. and she deserves all the praise and credit for HER FIGHT. 

THANK YOU!!! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Fe knew, Tish knew, a lot of other people knew and they did NOTHING until some of them got paid to appear on a documentary! They should have called the damn cops the moment they realize that something was off aka around the Circus Tour era!! Literally more than a decade ago!!!!! I don't care if they didn't do it out of malice, it was too late already... They were more scared of losing their jobs than helping a human being.

GROSS!!! :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Now ask yourself: why would Britney lie?

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, easy said:

THIS needs more attention! it wasn't "documentaries bringing public pressure" it was technically covid and the way the court had to use streaming that brought britney's voice public. 

Exactly. The court hearings are public. Britney had to fight for that one to be public. and the result? California shutting down that system and the hearings becoming more and more restricted for the fans and the media. All that happened after Britney spoke. Not with the documentary on February. Crazy to think this happened a year ago and people are already rewriting the way it happened. 

• Love 3

Wow this is a lot to take in. Our girl is ******* traumatized (and rightfully so) but I really think she’s misdirecting her anger on those who don’t really deserve it. i don’t believe her stylist or Felicia had any ill intentions, they both spoke highly of her and were just as confused as her as to why she was in a conservatorship. I agree that her brave testimony is indeed what helped set her free, but the documentaries weren’t made to embarrass her, they were made to raise awareness of her situation, and they succeeded in doing so. 

Shes eventually going to have to choose to let go of all this anger, or let it consume her completely. 

One more thing, how did she recently find out her nerve damage is caused by not getting enough oxygen to her brain without consulting an actual professional? I understand her distrust of doctors and psychiatrists, but seems like she’s diagnosing herself through WebMD, which is never a good idea. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wouldn't stick my neck out for anybody I don't know in a deep level, but I did get to meet Felicia twice back in 2017, and she really is genuinely sweet. Like you would have to be there and talk to her to really see what everyone talks about when they praise her.

You know when people is fake or genuine, for example, in that same trip I also got to talk briefly to Robin and Jamie :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: when I randomly stumbled upon them in the streets. Jamie didn't even say anything back, and Robin was just the fakest person you could talk to, and it was like less than 5 minutes, while we waited for the light to turn green lol 

I think Felicia's biggest sin is her ignorance and lack of character. Ignorance about the entire situation and that she really lacks that malice to foresee what people like Jamie or Lou were capable of doing. If you've known Britney for ages, and all of a sudden you start noticing weird things, but the new assistant tells you that she's changed, that she's different, that she doesn't wanna see you, what do you do about it? They isolated Britney from everyone, especially her closest friends. 

Would you try to fight these figures that have all the power over Britney knowing damn well that they're gonna fire you and put you as the bad guy with the media and public, and prevent you from being near Britney ever again, or would you try to play along with their game to at least make sure you're able to see her doing "well"? 

Maybe she doesn't think Lynne is guilty of anything and supports her, but the truth is we don't know about that either. Maybe she does think she did wrong, but her friendship of years won't allow her to just cut Lynne from her life all of a sudden. We don't even know what Felicia was told when Britney was sent to the facility. She wasn't even part of the 2018 Tour, and I doubt she was being considered for Domination.  

I just don't believe that if Felicia knew 100% what was going on with Britney, and if she genuinely believed that she could've done something to help her, she would've chosen to stay silent and look the other way, or come back later to make up stories in a documentary for her 5 minutes of fame. 

felicia is a grown *** woman, and while i have no doubt she is sweet, she is not naive and unaware of the world and what specifically was going on with britney. 

you can make any excuses you want, but the bottom line is felicia is friends with britney's abuser. felicia has made her choice, and deserves to be judged for it. it's not a good look, it speaks to her character, or lack of.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block