Britney calls out former assistant Felicia Culotta and others who took part in documentaries about her instead of actually helping

Yall tryin to come for her for callin Fe a Dumb B for lying and making up stories about Brit on national tv. The brit haterz need to grt banned f5om the site period. She legit just told us why she hadnt mentioned Fe because Fe was apart of the con. I knew it had to be something like that this whole time. Confirmed and thats y Fe is still friends with Lynne. Everything's making more sense now

On 11/10/2022 at 3:09 AM, SatisfactionOops said:

It's crazy that a lot of people here think Fe being a part of the documentaries & publicly disagreeing with how this family (that she has been friends with for decades) has dealt with their daughter's care was no big deal.

She absolutely took a risk.

She basically said Jamie & Lynne - her friends - were wrong to put to Britney in a conservatorship. 

Maybe it's different in other countries. But here in America, telling the world that you disagree with how your friends parent & take care of their family issues is crossing a line.

No, honey that's not american that's human common sense. We have been criticizing how this family operates for years, and that's why Britney Spears is free today, so what are you talking about?

I think that Felicia and Tish love Britney and supported her for a long time. The legal content of a ”conservatorship” is something most people just learned about, probably even them.

Sorry to say, they were prob fooled by the cons, but at the same time knew Britney is not mentally stable and thought it was for the best for the time being.

Felicia did send out a public letter in 2007 with Lynne, during a time Adnan locked Britney up and she could not be reached.

We all want Britney to be free and happy. But some of you are completely oblivious to the fact that she is not acting normal at the moment and is not well.

Maybe some of ya’ll are too young, but I remember well Britney driving around in her car a whole year speaking with the paparazzi in a British accent. I was so worried. Her **** abuse and **** infused mania was well known. Even Jordan knows this.

Her recent medical ”insight” could even be potentially harmful and scare people seeking help. This is what pisses me off the most. ”Gallons of blood”. When I was at a mental intuition last year they checked the level of my lamotrigine in my blood and the level of lithium. It was uncomfortable and daily but not gallons.

A brain does not ”shut down” casually from lack of oxygen. My father had an open-heart surgery some years ago, and the doctor’s almost lost him. If the brain looses oxygen just for a few minutes you die. She has no idea what she is talking about and exaggerating.

For Britney to heal she needs to take responsibility for **** she has done as well.  And reach out privately. The amount of anger and lies she spits out these days worries me so much.

• Love 2

i think britney meant that when you cant breathe well, you cant think well, you cant focus

ive been there cause i have asthma and the real deal flares are awful you feel like you gonna die

i think Lolai meant Sam Lutfi not Adnan, he was around for much shorter. i do think britney abused ***** in 2007 and that just made it easier for people to antagonize her. she was def set up, though.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block