Britney calls out former assistant Felicia Culotta and others who took part in documentaries about her instead of actually helping

55 minutes ago, div said:

My heart breaks for her.

But at the same time she has to understand that those people (Trish, Felicia and so on) had no power on their hands.

No she needs to understand that those people and especially Fe has no bad intentions for her, and she does not deserve to be hated by anyone!

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Do you really think she talks to anyone outside that bubble - clearly not given her thoughts on things.
And she’s free to post anything she likes on her IG, but taking our fan glasses off will show that side-to-side, documentaries that show her as a hard working woman ***yalised and taken advantage of by leeches was garnering sympathetic support from the media and the GP where compared to her IG posts that have turned off a lot of people. We shouldn’t be dishonest to ourselves about that fact  

imagine how sad it is to diminish her trauma because ofher IG! I don’t see her talking to the walls, or setting fire to cars on the streets! I don’t understand how posting ***** or videos dancing to some songs be a cause for concern!

It is because she now can talk whatever she wants? 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
49 minutes ago, generation glory said:

First, Britney has a right to her feelings.

Second, she still doesn’t get it SMFH!!

The docus DID help shed a much needed, long overdue spotlight on her situation and her conservatorship and therefore, along with the publicly finally HEARING HER VOICE… LIVE … IN REAL TIME (not whatever she told the judge that the world didn’t hear and they weren’t paying attention or taking the Free Britney movement seriously) so it’s ALL OF THESE THINGS is what led to her being set free from Team CON & the conservatorship.

She’s so angry, STUBBORN, traumatized and at this point, she can’t get outta her own damn way, that unfortunately she still can’t or refuses to see all the GOOD the docus & investigative reporters did for her. Would she rather still be locked in the cship? Because that’s EXACTLY where she’d be TODAY if not for people she doesn’t know deciding to take interest in her situation. 

Listen, y’all. I love Britney. I empathize with her. I’m supportive and patient, as I know recovery and healing may take her a lifetime but I’m quietly beginning to grow increasingly frustrated with her constant *****ing and her shortsightedness. Ugh, sigh. Anyway. She mentioned before she’s in therapy which she needs so much. She’s doing well by the looks of things but it’s gonna be a long road for her. Again, good luck Britney.❤️

I’m not sure I completely agree with you. The documentaries would not have existed without Britney. Britney exists without them. Her words rippled through the world. Shook it. Everyone was talking about it. The documentaries did bring added attention to it. But her words are what really triggered it and validated the #free Britney movement. If she felt humiliated watching them who is anyone to say otherwise. IDGI? 

Her feelings are 1 million percent valid. People have been getting in her way her whole life - if she’s the one doing it. Let her do it!  Regardless of it being an accurate memory either side. They felt they couldn’t help her - maybe it was they was of trying to say sorry, I don’t know? She definitely felt let down and abandoned. Actions could have been taken but they weren’t :( 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

Yes, the general public finally figured out what was going on and put public pressure onto the judge and court system.

this is extremely false! Media started to pick up this story in a harder way the day she testified!

So britney is right when she says it was her word that got her free

• Love 4
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the thing is, who would've thought that something that serious was going on. I think there comes a point where one would just choose to believe that there can't be people as mean as Team Con. 

Very well written. 

Yes, the NYT documentaries put a spotlight on the abuse for the general public. Rosengart watched them and read the article. Would he have taken Britney's case without that information?

On her Instagram, Britney has credited the #freeBritney movement for her release from "that place".  I believe the movement and the documentaries contributed to her freedom although she herself and her lawyer did the actual work.

As to her Twitter rant, healing is not linear. 

The people who worked on the show had NDAs and were told lies about her state of mind. She may believe that they could have done something, but that is an illusion. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Lol- britney is smart. Great way calling them out so they'll feel guilty and spill tea about how jamie threatened them so many times if they said anything. She did the same thing to her former dancers...lol 

You may have a point. "You did nothing then, now why don't you do something."

• Love 1

Oh god, this is so sad because I really like Felicia and felt she came across well in the docs, but Britney obviously doesn't feel the same way. She's clearly still very hurt by those around her so I can see why she doesn't like the docs even though I think it helped bring awareness to her situation.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, s&m said:

imagine how sad it is to diminish her trauma because ofher IG! I don’t see her talking to the walls, or setting fire to cars on the streets! I don’t understand how posting ***** or videos dancing to some songs be a cause for concern!

It is because she now can talk whatever she wants? 

I’m not diminishing her trauma, I’m just stating the facts that the GP view of her has deteriorated since her IG posts - she can (once again) post whatever she likes but people take that and make fun of her - the same way you’re making fun of a woman’s appearance in your profile pic :enigma_alien_blue:

• Like 4

People need to understand that she doesn’t want anyone talking, speaking, doing doc, biopic about her on her behalf. She testimonies all of this on court. She’s writing a book about it. She’s very vocal on Instagram and Twitter. People need to let go and let her decide. She was stripped of her voice for 13 years or basically most of her life when media scrutinized every step that she took. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Isla said:

Oh god, this is so sad because I really like Felicia and felt she came across well in the docs, but Britney obviously doesn't feel the same way. She's clearly still very hurt by those around her so I can see why she doesn't like the docs even though I think it helped bring awareness to her situation.

You may like that Felicia that was presented to us but we don’t know what happened behind closed doors between them.  We don’t know that Felicia.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block