Britney calls out former assistant Felicia Culotta and others who took part in documentaries about her instead of actually helping

3 minutes ago, katiespears said:

Oh my god, shut up. Yes, every person Britney attacks (coming up on literally everyone she’s ever known) is suddenly a BAD PERSON and you knew it all along, didn’t you? 

There couldn’t be any other explanation, right? People are so dense it’s scary. 

yes. i've known felicia was a bad person since her letter throwing britney under the bus in 2007. she's since gone on to sadly prove that right. fe is still friends with britney's abusers, has now been exposed as a liar, and only " spoke up" for a documentary that exploited britney's abuse. tell me where the good in that is? where's the other explanation that makes fe's actions good?

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the thing is, who would've thought that something that serious was going on. I think there comes a point where one would just choose to believe that there can't be people as mean as Team Con. And we also don't know what they were telling them. I mean, Felicia was told that Britney was the one that didn't want to see her in the Circus Tour. 

Imagine back in the day, if someone like Felicia went to the police to report Jamie or Lou. They would've fired her, put a restriction order in Britney's name, and the entire world would've thought she was crazy. They probably would've even fabricated a story to put her even worse before everyone's eyes. 

I think Britney has all the rights to be pissed, because from her perspective, the reality she sees is everyone knew what was going on and no one did anything, but she doesn't know what the other people lived from the outside, what they were told, probably they thought a lot of the restrictions came from Britney, all the "don't talk to her, don't invite her, don't look her in the eye". 

That's why I said months ago that I feel like before writing her book, she still would need to have a lot of talks with a lot of people that witnessed and collaborated / worked for her or Team Con during the conservatorship, because I feel like there's still a lot of pieces that need to be put together, and that the situation is probably worse and much more diabolic than what she even imagines, because of how many people Team Con manipulated and threatened, how they twisted the stories to them and to her for their convenience. 

The problem is, even if she agreed to speak to all these people, at this point it must be so difficult for her to trust that anyone is telling the truth. 

I agree with what you’re saying, my main point to people who were going to jump on Britney and to attack her is to just respect her opinion.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, KrisJ said:

Britney doesn’t talk to anyone except Sam and Cade. And Sam is off for a month at a time doing his movie thing and Cade is just bopping around celebrities. No friends, no different perspectives of the truth of what happened to her, bored and angry as hell. I hope Britney gets to talk to different people and free her heart 

Why are you acting like you know who she talks to? 

Also from your other post get over her Instagram :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 2

Fe did the documentaries but still hanging out with Lynne in Louisiana. She is that kind of "nice" person that is friendly with everybody even the person did shady things.... I wouldn't trust her if I was Britney.

BUT,  I do think the documentaries especially the 3 NYT ones that really helps bringing awareness to the public that made #freebritney possible. I love Britney but she being so stubborn and lashing out at someone that she shouldn't making me frustrated with her. (Tish buying the Skechers Britney likes for her with tour  wardrobe budget that team con refused her to buy ). 

Fe still hanging out with Lynne after all those shady things the Spears family took part in the conservatorship.... ok sure... cut her out. But Tish ?  C'mon Britney......

Who she's coming next ? The Blackbox guy Alex ? (He handed evidences to Rosegart and sat and questioned by the retired FBI lady Rosengart hired to made sure the evidences he provided were legit.)

Britney really making people questioning if they still wanna support her... After more and more people stay out and gave up, without those supports, what does Britney still have?   Cade, Sam, Rosengart ?  C'mon Britney....  leave all to revealed in the book so people can understand what really was going on.  Lashing out people on social media only brought negativities and people give up their support card.  Apology afterwards don't work.

people now sees her as ungrateful, mentally unwell person.... and that getting her out of conservatorship was wrong... where's her PR ? 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the thing is, who would've thought that something that serious was going on. I think there comes a point where one would just choose to believe that there can't be people as mean as Team Con. And we also don't know what they were telling them. I mean, Felicia was told that Britney was the one that didn't want to see her in the Circus Tour. 

Imagine back in the day, if someone like Felicia went to the police to report Jamie or Lou. They would've fired her, put a restriction order in Britney's name, and the entire world would've thought she was crazy. They probably would've even fabricated a story to put her even worse before everyone's eyes. 

I think Britney has all the rights to be pissed, because from her perspective, the reality she sees is everyone knew what was going on and no one did anything, but she doesn't know what the other people lived from the outside, what they were told, probably they thought a lot of the restrictions came from Britney, all the "don't talk to her, don't invite her, don't look her in the eye". 

That's why I said months ago that I feel like before writing her book, she still would need to have a lot of talks with a lot of people that witnessed and collaborated / worked for her or Team Con during the conservatorship, because I feel like there's still a lot of pieces that need to be put together, and that the situation is probably worse and much more diabolic than what she even imagines, because of how many people Team Con manipulated and threatened, how they twisted the stories to them and to her for their convenience. 

The problem is, even if she agreed to speak to all these people, at this point it must be so difficult for her to trust that anyone is telling the truth. 

Wholeheartedly agree. It would be amazing for her to talk to people from her past to put the puzzle pieces together before releasing her book. I think she understands how Team Con manipulated and threatened people. But it doesn't take away from the pain of realizing people knew and did nothing. Not a single family member or close friend. 

• Like 1

It’s really sad how warped this is :( I feel so bad for her.  I totally see why she would be angry, it’s just also like…it absolutely did help and she doesn’t see that. She did speak up multiple times throughout and they always silenced her. The court documents prove that. And without public anger, I don’t know that Judge Penny would have done anything differently to help B. 

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Why are you acting like you know who she talks to? 

Also from your other post get over her Instagram :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Do you really think she talks to anyone outside that bubble - clearly not given her thoughts on things.
And she’s free to post anything she likes on her IG, but taking our fan glasses off will show that side-to-side, documentaries that show her as a hard working woman ***yalised and taken advantage of by leeches was garnering sympathetic support from the media and the GP where compared to her IG posts that have turned off a lot of people. We shouldn’t be dishonest to ourselves about that fact  

• Love 1
  • Like 8
8 minutes ago, easy said:

yes. i've known felicia was a bad person since her letter throwing britney under the bus in 2007. she's since gone on to sadly prove that right. fe is still friends with britney's abusers, has now been exposed as a liar, and only " spoke up" for a documentary that exploited britney's abuse. tell me where the good in that is? where's the other explanation that makes fe's actions good?

It seems a lot of people forget that letter! She pretty much abandoned her and sided with her abusers…And to this day she STILL sides with her abusers. Un****ingbelievable.

• Love 5
Just now, KrisJ said:

Do you really think she talks to anyone outside that bubble - clearly not given her thoughts on things.
And she’s free to post anything she likes on her IG, but taking our fan glasses off will show that side-to-side, documentaries that show her as a hard working woman ***yalised and taken advantage of by leeches was garnering sympathetic support from the media and the GP where compared to her IG posts that have turned off a lot of people. We shouldn’t be dishonest to ourselves about that fact  

I don’t think we should be delusional and act like we (strangers) know anything about who she talks to. It’s really odd to act like you know what her day to day life is like. 

I’m sorry your uncomfortable with her Instagram I guess? It sounds like a you issue.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

While I do agree that the documentaries brought awareness to the general public, they didn't necessarily help her to become a free woman.

Let's not rewrite history: before June 23rd, no changes were made in court. Everything was the same, Ingham was doing nothing, Jamie wasn't suspended. We would have heard her voice, documentaries or not, because of the online system that LA implemented on their website.if you guys think that Britney's voice talking about the atrocities she suffered wouldn't be viral after that day then you're delusional.

Also stop thinking she's targeting the free britney movement. she clearly separates the movement from the media so stop thinking she's targeting you specifically.

THIS needs more attention! it wasn't "documentaries bringing public pressure" it was technically covid and the way the court had to use streaming that brought britney's voice public. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, div said:

My heart breaks for her.

But at the same time she has to understand that those people (Trish, Felicia and so on) had no power on their hands.

No power, if they wanted to keep their well paid jobs. I mean, she has a point. They were concerned maybe, but self interest won out I guess.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, easy said:

not people saying why would fe lie :orangu_orangutan_ape: y'all need to let the image of that woman GO! she is NOT a good person, and her actions have shown that. after britney publicly came out about every abuse she suffered at the hands of her family, what did fe do? stayed friends with britney's abuser. why would fe lie? because she's a liar who is friends with abusers. 

why would britney lie? what would britney gain from saying a story that people felt was so humbling of britney wasn't true? nothing but getting the truth out. fe lied, tish saw britney being abused and didn't say anything. until they got paid to talk about it on a documentary that exploited britney's abuse  wow, great people!

YOU may feel the documentaries helped britney, but britney, the subject of the documentaries does not. and she's RIGHT. the ONLY person that freed britney was britney jean spears. and she deserves all the praise and credit for HER FIGHT. 

More than one thing can be true. And although you may not believe it, Britney isn't right about every single thing. Her feelings are valid. And you're right, everyone stayed quiet publicly. 

Also, people don't get paid to documentaries — certainly not one for journalists (not bloggers, journalists) and a credible news outlet such as NYT.

Also, going to the cops… wtf are they going to do? I mean really? Britney went to them herself and they did nothing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block