What do YOU think is Britney' segxiest song?

Right now I've been listening to touch of my hand.

And OMG it is a masterpiece. It's very in your face about the theme being female *********.

However it manages to stay very sensual, classy, and **** all at once. It's very ethereal in some ways.

I think this is Britney at her boldest. In terms of the writing, and the music in and of it self. The violin strings go very well together with a modernized track, and her voice sounds gorgeous. She proves that lyrical explicitness doesn't equal ****, and that there is more to our bodies, that we shouldn't be ashamed of.

I'd love for Britney to do something like this again. Not necessarily the same exact theme, but being risky, and courageous with her writing. It paid off very well here.

5/5

toxic music video GIF

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Garrett James said:

for me it's breathe on me prob or get naked :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

The only correct answer. “Breathe on Me” for when I want it soft and sensual and “Get Naked” for when I need it rough and nasty. 

We can’t forget “Slave 4 U” too! Those are probably her 3 ***iest songs. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
On 10/30/2022 at 9:10 PM, Crayboy said:

Right now I've been listening to touch of my hand.

And OMG it is a masterpiece. It's very in your face about the theme being female *********.

However it manages to stay very sensual, classy, and **** all at once. It's very ethereal in some ways.

I think this is Britney at her boldest. In terms of the writing, and the music in and of it self. The violin strings go very well together with a modernized track, and her voice sounds gorgeous. She proves that lyrical explicitness doesn't equal ****, and that there is more to our bodies, that we shouldn't be ashamed of.

I'd love for Britney to do something like this again. Not necessarily the same exact theme, but being risky, and courageous with her writing. It paid off very well here.

5/5

toxic music video GIF

I agree and love the song and I personally believe it is a double meaning song not just about pleasuring herself but making herself happy with who she is now that she has learned what she needs in life… ❤️

• Love 2

I think y'all are forgetting many songs. 

Slumber Party:

"Sheets all on the floor just like an ocean
Building up your fortress, like a mountain
Neighbors say we're causing a commotion
Like a slumber party"

"We use our bodies to make our own videos
Put on our music that makes us go ****' crazy, go"

Mood Ring: 

"You know how to read the touch of my skin
Nothing on my body but this mood ring
You change me, yeah

I have no secrets
'Cause there's a version of me
That I don't know how to hide
When you're making me glow
With your fingers against my thighs (glow)"

Actually, most of Glory could be here :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym: lol, and also: 

Gasoline

"Spark and it's like gasoline
I start purring like a machine
My heart only runs on supreme
So hot, give me your gasoline
Yeah

You set me on fire
You set me on fire
You set me on fire
Yeah"

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block