First look at Monopoly's Britney Spears edition (out in January, pre-order now)

7 minutes ago, Kevney said:

this is not even cute, the board looks fan made. all the colors/images kind of clash. it would have been better i think if they picked an era and went with that. 

I agree. It's poorly executed. I was also about to say it looks fanmade, but that would be an insult because I'm sure fans could have done a much better job.

I'm not buying it.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

That was my reaction when I got the package today, like I don't even know where it came from. I think I bought it this past summer but I never received any notification that my item was shipped or anything. In fact, when I access my online order it says 'out of stock' :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

It must be my christmas miracle :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

That was my reaction when I got the package today, like I don't even know where it came from. I think I bought it this past summer but I never received any notification that my item was shipped or anything. In fact, when I access my online order it says 'out of stock' :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

It must be my christmas miracle :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

You should make thread about it with many photos from close up :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

On 10/26/2022 at 1:31 PM, BritneyStan88 said:

Why Jan instead of November or December? This would make a perfect Xmas gift. People are usually broke in January. Honestly someone doesn’t think at all :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Blackout's Bloomsbury book isn't out in the UK until January either :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I really don't understand the reasoning because as you say, it'd make the perfect Xmas gift

Luckily I bought an imported edition from the states :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block