First look at Monopoly's Britney Spears edition (out in January, pre-order now)

I wish I’d kept the one I hand made 10ish years ago :jackk_alien:

I was super bored during an ice storm at work (at the time I worked in an airport) and I created a Britney themed monopoly board with a bunch of markers, paper/cardboard, tape, and… random stuff around my office to use as the pieces.  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

mine was cuter. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 4
50 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

Am I the only one thinking this was a great idea but terribly executed? I mean, this looks so amateur! They could at least match the photos with the eras/mv and be more logical with the cheapest song and the more expensive song.... 

And I'm not even commenting on the pictures they chose.. especially the main picture! This deal probably started while conservatorship was still on going and team-con chose all the design.. I don't have many doubts about it

I’m with you sis. It looks a mess. Even the items they chose for the playing pieces. 
The only touches I like are having singles for the property names and Curious/Fantasy as Chance/Community Chest.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, grovela said:

I wish I’d kept the one I hand made 10ish years ago :jackk_alien:

I was super bored during an ice storm at work (at the time I worked in an airport) and I created a Britney themed monopoly board with a bunch of markers, paper/cardboard, tape, and… random stuff around my office to use as the pieces.  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

mine was cuter. 

Omg, sis do u have any pics?? That’s iconic!!  :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block