Vogue, CAA, Adidas, Balenciaga and Gap have now all cut ties with Kanye West

Style.

58 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Sorry should have clarified people on twitter there are quite a few who are agreeing not the people on here

There are people with a very questionable mindset out there, they want someone to blame for their own misery. 

Sometimes it's fascinating, sometimes it's very confusing. 

Like articles said, this time, the damage is he ended his own career and it's not a black or white issue.

It's deeper  Jewish people have been vilified and prosecuted for 3000 or so years,  hell most Christians faith is basically stolen ideologies of that faith,  he buried and can't get out of it

Nothing woke here,even black people don't want him anymore,  that says alot when you're own kind don't support you anymore.  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

What Kanye said was problematic answering wrong, yes. But what I said about people being sheep following the leader. Some people don't have hate towards what someone does for a personal or moral reason, they simply want to be a part of the cool kids and hate on it. That is true. Receipts verified. 

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

so the **** what?! This man has gone on anti semitic rants and your concern is that people are not being authentically outraged? How do you even know that? You don't.

Furthermore, what does it matter? Bigotry and hatred is still bigotry and hatred. You're focused on all the wrong things. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Korb said:

so the **** what?! This man has gone on anti semitic rants and your concern is that people are not being authentically outraged? How do you even know that? You don't.

Furthermore, what does it matter? Bigotry and hatred is still bigotry and hatred. You're focused on all the wrong things. 

It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it! Just like yours! :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's really sad, seeing a breakdown,  and this time.. it's over his family, it's not Kim,  but i guaranteed if he had his kids with him in Wyoming,  under full legal custody, all this wouldn't have happened..

Everybody has been saying,  if he had his kids, this wouldn't happened in the first place. 

Lies, he's been mentally unstable for a long time, and he has passed way too many red flags already. Does nobody in his inner circle cared if he had mental problems? True. Do corporations align with celebrities because of clout and financial benefits, just to drop them later at a blink of an eye? True. But he's still responsible for whatever he's been doing and saying for so many years now.

As much as I can’t stand Kanye, I do feel bad for him a bit. Kanye, however, only caused himself these problems. He’s always had a major ego issue and it surprises me how people dismissed it as Kanye being Kanye. Going death con on Jews or any other religion/people is a HUGE NO! Kanye seriously needs to take accountability for his words/actions and seek help (which I don’t think he’ll do) cause not only his he hurting his family and those he loves but he’s hurting himself

46 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Lies, he's been mentally unstable for a long time, and he has passed way too many red flags already. Does nobody in his inner circle cared if he had mental problems? True. Do corporations align with celebrities because of clout and financial benefits, just to drop them later at a blink of an eye? True. But he's still responsible for whatever he's been doing and saying for so many years now.

Addias dropped him based off of his stocks,  he's not unstable,  just ask his best friend Candace Owen's, so yeah, if he's alone he did this to himself,  and it's too late at this point,  nobody wants to associate themselves,  cos of lots of things,  ,bit it goes back to when his mom died. As he wasn't allowed to go away and mourn as his job that's not allowed at all. To be human being.  

21 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Like articles said, this time, the damage is he ended his own career and it's not a black or white issue.

It's deeper  Jewish people have been vilified and prosecuted for 3000 or so years,  hell most Christians faith is basically stolen ideologies of that faith,  he buried and can't get out of it

Nothing woke here,even black people don't want him anymore,  that says alot when you're own kind don't support you anymore.  

👍🏻

People forget that while this country does provide us with our freedom of speech, that doesn't mean we are exempt from any effect our words have in society. I commend all the companies that stood their ground on holding him accountable for his words because words come at a price. This isn't considered "woke" its what's right. Anyone can choose to believe what they want, practice any religion they seem fit, vote for whatever party they identify with, those are all rights we are born with in this country. But all our words and actions have consequences. Just because someone's net worth might have additional zero's at the end than most of us, doesn't mean you will not be held accountable for what comes out of your mouth, especially if it deems harm to others. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

Until they have another rapper and then something comes out and then they'll 'cancel them' too lol nobody has their own thoughts nowadays!!! I hate this 'woke era' in the world so fn much :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

You know I like you but “woke” literally means to be aware of social justice issues in society like racism… it doesn’t mean what the GOP & right-wingers have turned it into trying to redefine it to use as a negative when it’s anything but. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, DavidURuiz said:

People forget that while this country does provide us with our freedom of speech, that doesn't mean we are exempt from any effect our words have in society. I commend all the companies that stood their ground on holding him accountable for his words because words come at a price. This isn't considered "woke" its what's right. Anyone can choose to believe what they want, practice any religion they seem fit, vote for whatever party they identify with, those are all rights we are born with in this country. But all our words and actions have consequences just because someone's net worth might have additional zero's at the end than most of us, doesn't mean you will not be held accountable for what comes out of your mouth, especially if it deems harm to others. 

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Word. :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

can we cancel Balenciaga for those ridiculous and absolutely inappropriate prices they charge for their low quality products? also for ruining the iconic brand and turning it into a garbage. I am pretty sure Cristóbal Balenciaga is turning in his grave looking at the current “creations” of Demna. 

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

And wasn't Kanye the one who claimed that he can say antisemitics **** and Adidas can't do ****?

Petition · Adidas must end its partnership with the antisemite Ye (AKA Kanye  West) · Change.org

ooopsies Ye

Also, what is weird is that he has done so much horrible shyt in the past and people, even black folk rode with him, even Kardashians were quiet about some horrible stuff he had said before but now he speaks about Jews about the whole world is cancelling Ye. Even all sisters except Kourt (I think) spoke about it. I mean, are the people really that slow to see that this man is not himself or am I just too quick to be suspicious about people? Is it my superpower to read people like books? I mean, he has points sometimes (like about kids, esp North, on TikTok, Pete being a backstabber etc.) but the way he delivered those points and other comments were just disgusting. P!nk was right all along. 

Alexa play Bad blood, I did something bad & Karma by Taylor Swift

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block