Vogue, CAA, Adidas, Balenciaga and Gap have now all cut ties with Kanye West

Candace Owen's defending him saying only a black man can get thus in trouble.

People forget I'm black to.

Then black Twitter realized just like her best friend,  she became black to her benefit for the first time in along time.

They didn't forget Candace,  you did.

Same with Kanyr, he forgot who he was. After all he once did say President Bush didn't care about black folk in 2005 on live TV.

It's really sad, seeing a breakdown,  and this time.. it's over his family, it's not Kim,  but i guaranteed if he had his kids with him in Wyoming,  under full legal custody, all this wouldn't have happened..

Everybody has been saying,  if he had his kids, this wouldn't happened in the first place. 

21 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The man stated he wanted to go death con on Jews. How in the hell is anyone defending him? How is that being woke? I’m against work culture but this is justified. Imagine the outrage of a Jewish person tweeting death con to black people. The person would never be able to work again 

I am sorry for him. I appreciate Kanye’s music and been a supporter since I can’t even remember. Hopefully he seeks help. He has said awful things recently out of fear and abandonment, not necessarily because he condones this behavior. Yikes at the corporate giants and the way they use and abuse you until they don’t need you anymore. Yikes :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, Style. said:

I am sorry for him. I appreciate Kanye’s music and been a supporter since I can’t even remember. Hopefully he seeks help. He has said awful things recently out of fear and abandonment, not necessarily because he condones this behavior. Yikes at the corporate giants and the way they use and abuse you until they don’t need you anymore. Yikes :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

He abuses his power, that's it! 

How can you be so hateful to a whole nation or religious-group? 

He deserves any s.h.itstorm right now! 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Style. said:

No he doesn’t get a pass because of fear and abandonment. He is a grown *** man and people wouldn’t be bending over backwards making excuses if it weren’t for his race let’s be real here. I am glad it’s all crumbling down and after all the **** he’s been getting away with I am glad his day is here. He can kindly F off for good 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No he doesn’t get a pass because of fear and abandonment. He is a grown *** man and people wouldn’t be bending over backwards making excuses if it weren’t for his race let’s be real here. I am glad it’s all crumbling down and after all the **** he’s been getting away with I am glad his day is here. He can kindly F off for good 

I believe he's diagnosed with bipolar disorder. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he had some borderline personality traits or trauma-related symptoms. 

56 minutes ago, Style. said:

He has said awful things recently out of fear and abandonment, not necessarily because he condones this behavior. 

Even so actions have consequences and he is learning the hard way. What he said is extremely dangerous and disrespectful. And to see how many actually agree with his line of thinking is terrifying.

8 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Such an ignorant comment and response. Shame on you.

What Kanye said was problematic answering wrong, yes. But what I said about people being sheep following the leader. Some people don't have hate towards what someone does for a personal or moral reason, they simply want to be a part of the cool kids and hate on it. That is true. Receipts verified. 

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block