Vogue, CAA, Adidas, Balenciaga and Gap have now all cut ties with Kanye West

Style.

19 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I believe he's diagnosed with bipolar disorder. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he had some borderline personality traits or trauma-related symptoms. 

Yes and he also is diagnosed with racism. The man wore a White Lives Matter shirt right before his anti semitic comment on Twitter

The one silver lining is he’s teaching the world about Anti Blackness. Kanye is anti Black people…he actively campaigns against Black equality. Black people can be racist, just like gay people can be prejudice against other LGBTQIA groups.

Now I would love to see Tucker Carlson or Joe Rogan get as thoroughly cancelled as Kanye for being racists d*bags.

37 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yes and he also is diagnosed with racism. The man wore a White Lives Matter shirt right before his anti semitic comment on Twitter

The one silver lining is he’s teaching the world about Anti Blackness. Kanye is anti Black people…he actively campaigns against Black equality. Black people can be racist, just like gay people can be prejudice against other LGBTQIA groups.

Now I would love to see Tucker Carlson or Joe Rogan get as thoroughly cancelled as Kanye for being racists d*bags.

Yikes, damn. That's rough. Thanks for clarifying. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block