Did Team Cons criticism of Britney’s appearance influence her to get work done?

She recently revealed that Team Con, her father specifically, would constantly tell her she wasn’t pretty or fit enough. I believe it was around 2013 when she really started with the fun stuff. Now I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with having work done if it makes you happy, but do you think the constant criticism of her looks influenced or even pressured her into it? 

Also, whoever told her “there’s no looking at that face of yours”, I just wanna talk…

head hit GIF
spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I feel like Team C pressured her to do the fun stuff, but I guess she didn't fight back as she had very low self esteem. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Also, I don't want to sound rude or shady, but she did age really fast between 2008-2013, and the only one to blame is the stress and anxiety caused by the conservatorship. They must have pressured her extra hard to get plastic surgery around 2014-2015:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, HIM said:

Gurrrl watch out my thread was locked discussing the color of the sky :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

There’s a difference, I’m not criticizing her looks or judging her for getting some work done, I’m criticizing her father and team. Even some of you were pretty nasty dissecting her looks during FF and XFactor days. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

There’s a difference, I’m not criticizing her looks or judging her for getting some work done, I’m criticizing her father and team. Even some of you were pretty nasty dissecting her looks during FF and XFactor days. 

And what is wrong with that? Why is it such a crime to take NOTICE of something. There are two ways to go about it:

1. Being rude and making fun of the way she looks 

2. Stating facts and noticing change in a respectful manner like how you notice a nice top on someone 

Why this fan base became so sensitive is beyond me. :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, HIM said:

And what is wrong with that? Why is it such a crime to take NOTICE of something. There are two ways to go about it:

1. Being rude and making fun of the way she looks 

2. Stating facts and noticing change in a respectful manner like how you notice a nice top on someone 

Why this fan base became so sensitive is beyond me. :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

I mean, questioning if someone peaked at 24/25 isn’t too nice, but I wouldn’t have closed your thread for that. People say way worse on here daily. And I giggled at your ‘butt hair braided’ comment. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I mean, questioning if someone peaked at 24/25 isn’t too nice, but I wouldn’t have closed your thread for that. People say way worse on here daily. And I giggled at your ‘butt hair braided’ comment. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

My saying he peaked at 24/25 was coming off of being shocked. I do admit it can be rude. So I do regret asking that. 

Oh yeah? I had a hunch the thread was going to get locked. I wanted to go out with a bang. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Haha 2
31 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Let’s not talk about her face ok? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

And why not? We literally talk about everything else. Are people still denying she’s had any work done? There’s nothing wrong with plastic surgery, and the topic at hand was more about whether her father’s criticism of her looks might have influenced her choices regarding that.

But maybe you’re right, this thread could easily get misconstrued and potentially messy. Back to discussing Selena Gomez… we’ve done it 50 million times! *Lucky voice*

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

And why not? We literally talk about everything else. Are people still denying she’s had any work done? There’s nothing wrong with plastic surgery, and the topic at hand was more about whether her father’s criticism of her looks might have influenced her choices regarding that.

But maybe you’re right, this thread could easily get misconstrued and potentially messy. Back to discussing Selena Gomez… we’ve done it 50 million times! *Lucky voice*

If Britney were comfortable with us talking about any work she’s had done, she would openly talk about it. It’s not our face to worry about. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

If Britney were comfortable with us talking about any work she’s had done, she would openly talk about it. It’s not our face to worry about. 

What the hell lol so is britney suppose to go on ig and give her fans a list of things that we can talk about in related to her? lol 

Literally every fan base have discussions about things like this on public forms. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

What the hell lol so is britney suppose to go on ig and give her fans a list of things that we can talk about in related to her? lol 

Literally every fan base have discussions about things like this on public forms. 

Oh please. This topic is bound to get messy and of course topics about Britney are the point of this but discussing what work she’s had done and why is not relevant or any of our business is all I’m saying. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

But didn’t she openly discuss having “fun stuff” done to her face in the past? Anyway, I’m really not worried about her face, she looks great.

• Like 2

i've always been curious about that "lip lift" she got in 2012 / 2013. i feel like team con noticed her smiles were getting "weird" like fake, they feared people could start talking about something not being right behind the scenes hence forcing her to get this wider smile so she could seem happy.

Spoiler

but that's just my idea, only britney really knows... :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Oh please. This topic is bound to get messy and of course topics about Britney are the point of this but discussing what work she’s had done and why is not relevant or any of our business is all I’m saying. 

Not relevant? Well britney isn't working so there isn't much that IS relevant or to talk about- hence these kinds of threads. Its just curiosity. Calm down. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block