Did Team Cons criticism of Britney’s appearance influence her to get work done?

1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

And why not? We literally talk about everything else. Are people still denying she’s had any work done? There’s nothing wrong with plastic surgery, and the topic at hand was more about whether her father’s criticism of her looks might have influenced her choices regarding that.

But maybe you’re right, this thread could easily get misconstrued and potentially messy. Back to discussing Selena Gomez… we’ve done it 50 million times! *Lucky voice*

It's just dated already; Britney has stated she's insecure and her father tormented her about her weight. I don't understand the point in making surgery threads to dissect this woman's looks in a negative light. Britney is beautiful and deserves happiness.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's just dated already; Britney has stated she's insecure and her father tormented her about her weight. I don't understand the point in making surgery threads to dissect this woman's looks in a negative light. Britney is beautiful and deserves happiness.

Can you quote me where I dissected her looks in a negative light? I said there’s nothing wrong with having work done, and that she looks great. Neither of those statements are negative. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, etherealcat said:

i've always been curious about that "lip lift" she got in 2012 / 2013. i feel like team con noticed her smiles were getting "weird" like fake, they feared people could start talking about something not being right behind the scenes hence forcing her to get this wider smile so she could seem happy.

Hide contents

but that's just my idea, only britney really knows... :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Can you quote me where I dissected her looks in a negative light? I said there’s nothing wrong with having work done, and that she looks great. Neither of those statements are negative. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

I didn't mention you specifically I was talking about surgery threads in general and threads that are intended to dissect Britney's looks in a negative light. Sorry for the confusion.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I believe it was around 2013 when she really started with the fun stuff.

She started with the "fun stuff" in 2005, actually that phrase became popular in the people magazine interview (2006) and then after the conservatorship she started injecting fillers which she had to dissolve after weeks:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I don't think so, she spoke about not liking her nose back in 03

she has insecurities like all of us and while yes its possible team con exacerbated her insecurities, she had the means to fix something that always bothered her & I think most of us if we had the time & money would do the same.

I don't think we need to keep dissecting her appearance anymore though, the media, her fans and the gp have done enough and its time we leave her be

• Like 1

I don’t think Britney had a choice she had no autonomy over her body, even when she revealed recently the hair injection she was forced to get and she couldn’t say no or complain about the pain.

We have to wait for Britney to reveal the truth on this topic but considering what she said about the hair injections I wouldn’t be surprised if she was coerced into just getting a little work done but then the real plan is too give her duck lips

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block