Dem Chicks Be Like (Glory outtake) (2 demos leaked)

40 minutes ago, etherealcat said:

so glory was going to be called "pretty world"? :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Kinda. It was rumoured Britney was working on the follow up to Britney Jean, and Pretty Girls occupied this weird space of being a lead single but a promotional once off single. If im correct, even Iggy was talking about the song as an album track, rather than a once off single. They had even started using new logos and brand art that was bee inspired, with brand deals via uber but nothing ever came of it beyond Pretty Girls, possibly due to the response being moderately successful but not on Britney's level...

The title Pretty World was used during a backdrop for PG performances.

If im correct, there were rumours that the album was scrapped because it wasn't cohesive and noone was really happy with it.

• Love 1

Britney fans believe anything they want. A fan fiction world. The “Pretty World” album is one of the stories, Britney fans created that in their heads and everyone treats as truth ever since. This is worse than Apple Pie imho. There isn’t a single source talking about this “shelved album” but since this title was used in a backdrop for the Pretty Girls performance suddenly it’s an album Britney was supoosed to release. Comical. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Love 5
8 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

No I think they meant 2014. The producer is Rock Mafia who also did Exaholic. So one can assume they did it during the same session. I think this song is *extremely* early Glory

Ah okay that makes sense. Selena’s version was apparently recorded in 2014 too. 

45 minutes ago, Mutya said:

Britney fans believe anything they want. A fan fiction world. The “Pretty World” album is one of the stories, Britney fans created that in their heads and everyone treats as truth ever since. This is worse than Apple Pie imho. There isn’t a single source talking about this “shelved album” but since this title was used in a backdrop for the Pretty Girls performance suddenly it’s an album Britney was supoosed to release. Comical. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Pretty World doesn’t exist. Pretty Girls just wasn’t used for Glory in the end. Fans like to believe Original Doll was a concrete album too :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, Isla said:

Pretty World doesn’t exist. Pretty Girls just wasn’t used for Glory in the end. Fans like to believe Original Doll was a concrete album too :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

At least we know Original Doll was somewhat a project Britney was working on in 2004-2005 because it came straight from her mouth even though the only concrete thing from that project was Mona Lisa, “Pretty World” came straight from Britney fans butts  :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Mutya said:

Both Britney and Iggy spoke about Pretty Girls being an album single, and Larry Rudolph mentioned it, I believe, also. There was a lot of effort made even with branding for it just to have been a random single. Fans created the mythology of Pretty World, the album, but there was talks of an album coming. However, this was all before Karen Kwak came in.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Quincy G said:

Sometimes you wonder if there’s a masterpiece of a song from album sessions you haven’t heard, but at least with Glory, we now know the songs that made it were in fact the best. 

excuse me but how could you forget dance your **** off? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: it could've replaced like half of the album. :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Both Britney and Iggy spoke about Pretty Girls being an album single, and Larry Rudolph mentioned it, I believe, also. There was a lot of effort made even with branding for it just to have been a random single. Fans created the mythology of Pretty World, the album, but there was talks of an album coming. However, this was all before Karen Kwak came in.

Nah Larry mentioned how releasing singles without an album was the new thing and wanted to implement that strategy with Britney and everybody was so worried 

• Love 2

It was very weird at first because we're not used to this style with her, but it's also because it's very different that I really liked it ! It's also very sassy and got a lot of attitude and I'm here for it, it suits her very well in my opinion ! Some parts it's almost like she's doing rap and it works really well !!

I hope we will hear more with this vibe ! 

also it got leak the day of my birthday it's an amazing unexpected gift !!! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block