Dem Chicks Be Like (Glory outtake) (2 demos leaked)

9 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

it’s literally Myah Marie you can tell because her nasal always sounds detached whereas Britney’s flows perfectly from the chest to head voice. Sounds very forced and unnatural, like all Myah vocals because she is literally impersonating one of the most famous singers in the entire world… lol

Haven't you heard the giggle after the first chorus? 100% Britney .

But nevertheless, the song is AWFUL. Those lyrics are cringeeeeeee.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Midnights said:

Haven't you heard the giggle after the first chorus? 100% Britney .

But nevertheless, the song is AWFUL. Those lyrics are cringeeeeeee.

ok yes I could go either way on this

but it definitely WOULD NOT be the first very good impression of her laugh I’ve heard by a demo singer even in the actual demo.

anyway, i’m just going to have to give it up on this because the producer apparently confirmed they made this song, i’m just acting foolish. lol

53 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Sounds like Britney to me. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Also sounds like proto-Glory, back when we were calling it "Pretty World". (Y'all remember that? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: )

yesss i guess that’s throwing me because it definitely sounds more 2013-ney

i do like the song actually the rapping is kind of a slay.

5 hours ago, Tetris said:

I am so so so grateful that we got Glory as Glory.
Whatever was being cooked up beforehand…gooood lordttttt. 

There is definitely something weird going on with the vocal affectations in certain parts though that is also present on plenty of her other songs. Some of it must be backing singers and some must actually still be her using a different tone or just with filters. It’s all another mystery…but obviously pop songs do have many many layers to the track. 

I think this might be her worst song though. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Agreed. Apart of your Dance Your F. Off, I didn't really love any of the leaks. Not even Sucker for Pain (which I find a boring song) and Exaholic's lyrics are cringe.

This just adds to the list of really bad songs by Britney. Sounds more like a Bebe Rexha song.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block