Dem Chicks Be Like (Glory outtake) (2 demos leaked)

5 hours ago, Mutya said:

At least we know Original Doll was somewhat a project Britney was working on in 2004-2005 because it came straight from her mouth even though the only concrete thing from that project was Mona Lisa, “Pretty World” came straight from Britney fans butts  :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Yeah good point :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Relistening and the chorus is definitely better than the verses. The verses are a bit cringe. As is the song title lol. But it's still quite catchy in a way, but it's for the best it wasn't used.

I feel like most fans would have hated this song if it was on Glory.

1 hour ago, kdub87 said:

That ain’t her vocals no way. Has to be Myah. Anyway I see why it’s an outtake, take it out. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

It’s Britney… it’s crazy how people don’t know her voice on a forum dedicated to her. I’ve always listened to it pitched down -1 & it sounds tremendously better, this is how they were producing her vocals around this time a’la Pretty Girls.

10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Low-key agree (scared to get attacked though lol). It just doesn't sound like Britney to me. Some parts def do (like the laugh), but I'm not convinced this is Britney. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I feel like Myah and anyone else who imitates Brit’s voice always seem to slightly over do it and go too hard on the nasally baby voice, but even when Brit does do that she doesn’t do it for an entire track. There’s no variation on this track for me.

11 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

The melody of the first verse reminds me so much of another song and I can't figure out what it is and it's driving me insane :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

EDIT:

I figured it out. Most of the first verse has a very similar melody to  certain part's of Lily Allen's "Sheezus"... (Timestamped)

LOVED this when it first dropped. Lily should do a huge comeback I’d be so here for it. Did you know she’s married to Hopper from Stranger Things? Such a random coupling haha

12 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It’s Britney… it’s crazy how people don’t know her voice on a forum dedicated to her. I’ve always listened to it pitched down -1 & it sounds tremendously better, this is how they were producing her vocals around this time a’la Pretty Girls.

I was 12 when BOMT dropped, so I’ve only been listening to her voice for 23 years almost daily, so what do I know :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block