What Scary/Halloween Themed Movies Will U Be Watching This October?

lane j.

I’ve done a “31 nights of Horror” thing for the last few years. October is literally my favorite month. I make sure to watch a different horror movie each night 🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤 

Last night I watched Funhouse.
Magnet Releasing Fight GIF by Magnolia Pictures

The newer one from a couple years ago. It was pretty wild… basically, the premise is that there are 8 “celebrities” chosen for a competition reality show where they try to get the most votes from viewers to advance to the next round, winner gets $5M.

Magnet Releasing Fight GIF by Magnolia Pictures

What they don’t know, is that if they are the person with the least amount of votes, they are put to a challenge that if they lose- they die. It’s on Hulu right now, I’d definitely recommend. 
Magnet Releasing Fight GIF by Magnolia PicturesHere’s the trailer if you wanna take a peak. 💋❤️

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Isla said:

Well I suppose you could argue if Britney posts naked photos then nudity should be allowed on here, but I don’t think ****0gr@phic content should be a part of that. 

Well although Brit is naked, she’s places emojis to cover her private parts. The things I’ve seen, including the gifs in here don’t have that. So implied nudity should be allowed the way Brit does it. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

No it’s not but I’ve learned mods are selective of what they remove and who they give warning points to. Someone posted twitter p orn last week and it’s still up. I posted a gif of a man tonguing a piece of fruit in a suggestive way and it was removed and I got warning points from Jordan. But from others literal p orn, the nudity here and gore is okay…:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Let’s not talk about how mods are selective. We don’t comb through every single thread and comment on here and rely on people to report things like this. What happened between you and Jordan is between you two, so don’t categorize all of us into picking and choosing what we do and don’t do. I just saw that disgusting gif and hid the post and will give warnings for that 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ExXL said:

You're right, it got 94% on rotten tomatoes but I'd personally give it 70% ....

Yeah I’d say it’s a fair assessment. I felt disappointed and wanted more from it. Not completely horrible, but definitely not 90%+ material. I will say Smile and Barbarians are MUCH better and I don’t think you’d be disappointed in those if you haven’t seen them 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yeah I’d say it’s a fair assessment. I felt disappointed and wanted more from it. Not completely horrible, but definitely not 90%+ material. I will say Smile and Barbarians are MUCH better and I don’t think you’d be disappointed in those if you haven’t seen them 

Yeah I'll check them out, gonna rent those probably as well eating popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block