What Scary/Halloween Themed Movies Will U Be Watching This October?

lane j.

8 hours ago, Papa Don't Preach said:

I watched Hocus Pocus 2 last night and it was just ok. The Sanderson sisters were excellent but I didn't like the new characters at all. Right now I'm checking out Tales of Halloween on Tubi and maybe All Hallows' Eve later, which has a killer Terrifier segment.

This month I'm definitely going to dive into the Halloween franchise. I'll at least be watching the 2018 movie and Kills before Ends hits. Also I'm hearing great things about the new Hellraiser, Barbarian, Pearl (prequel to X) and Smile. Jeepers Creepers: Reborn I want to see even though it's getting abysmal reviews. 

What movies are y'all watching this month to get into the Halloween spirit??? 

Jack O Lantern Halloween GIF

See Ya Goodbye GIF by Freeform

Haunted House Halloween GIF

Fell asleep around the part where they were trying get Book to let them use the maximum power spell thing (genuine tiredness) and I didn’t like the younger version of them, or the modern kids at all either. They seemed like just some random girls trying to over-impersonate the Sanderson sisters. I get that it’s supposed to be them as children, but they did a very poor job IMO. 

11 hours ago, Papa Don't Preach said:

I watched Hocus Pocus 2 last night and it was just ok. The Sanderson sisters were excellent but I didn't like the new characters at all. Right now I'm checking out Tales of Halloween on Tubi and maybe All Hallows' Eve later, which has a killer Terrifier segment.

This month I'm definitely going to dive into the Halloween franchise. I'll at least be watching the 2018 movie and Kills before Ends hits. Also I'm hearing great things about the new Hellraiser, Barbarian, Pearl (prequel to X) and Smile. Jeepers Creepers: Reborn I want to see even though it's getting abysmal reviews. 

What movies are y'all watching this month to get into the Halloween spirit??? 

Jack O Lantern Halloween GIF

See Ya Goodbye GIF by Freeform

Haunted House Halloween GIF

I watched hocus pocus 2. And it is really for kids. Story itself and new characters was boring.

I want to watch this The Curse of Bridge Hollow. The trailer is funny

I loved Hocus Pocus 2! I think a lot of people who grew up with the original forgot it’s for kids and family-friendly viewing. Maybe most were hoping for something more mature? Idk. I enjoyed it. 

My friend and I just watched the original Nightmare on Elm Street tonight! It was so funny haha. Not really scary by todays standards but that’s a good thing for me since I scare easy normally and I hate having nightmares. 

I was going to subscribe to Shudder for the month but heard from others it’s not really worth it and I couldn’t find most major horror or scary film franchises in their catalogue. I did however subscribe via Prime to the Hollywood Suite which seems to have several scary film franchises and you get the 30 day free trial which is cool. I plan on watching the Halloween films and Scary Movie films. 

Trick R Treat too.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Isla said:

Is this gif allowed on this site? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

No it’s not but I’ve learned mods are selective of what they remove and who they give warning points to. Someone posted twitter p orn last week and it’s still up. I posted a gif of a man tonguing a piece of fruit in a suggestive way and it was removed and I got warning points from Jordan. But from others literal p orn, the nudity here and gore is okay…:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Hocus Pocus, Adam´s Family, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Halloween themes episodes of The Simpsons, may or may not Shrek franchise and most definietly some horror movies. ++ I am actually into reading short horror stories or listening horror audio books, so that´s it. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I wish Netflix in my country hadn’t taken off the 90s Addams Family films, I wanted to watch them :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

No it’s not but I’ve learned mods are selective of what they remove and who they give warning points to. Someone posted twitter p orn last week and it’s still up. I posted a gif of a man tonguing a piece of fruit in a suggestive way and it was removed and I got warning points from Jordan. But from others literal p orn, the nudity here and gore is okay…:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Well I suppose you could argue if Britney posts naked photos then nudity should be allowed on here, but I don’t think ****0gr@phic content should be a part of that. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block