What Scary/Halloween Themed Movies Will U Be Watching This October?

lane j.

On 10/2/2022 at 1:33 AM, x.rox said:

I loved Hocus Pocus 2! I think a lot of people who grew up with the original forgot it’s for kids and family-friendly viewing. Maybe most were hoping for something more mature? Idk. I enjoyed it. 

My friend and I just watched the original Nightmare on Elm Street tonight! It was so funny haha. Not really scary by todays standards but that’s a good thing for me since I scare easy normally and I hate having nightmares. 

I was going to subscribe to Shudder for the month but heard from others it’s not really worth it and I couldn’t find most major horror or scary film franchises in their catalogue. I did however subscribe via Prime to the Hollywood Suite which seems to have several scary film franchises and you get the 30 day free trial which is cool. I plan on watching the Halloween films and Scary Movie films. 

Trick R Treat too.

Shudder does have a 7 day free trial if you want a week to see if it’s worth it. I’m thinking I might subscribe closer to halloween. 

Also, is Trick r Treat streaming anywhere. I want to watch it. I haven’t seen it in years. 

Watched Jeepers Creepers: Reborn last night, it was a mess as expected. Too much ugly green screen for scenery and pretty crappy and forgettable characters. A couple decent kills, but that doesn't save all the missteps that are taken here. If this was the last in the franchise I wouldn't be mad. 

Hoping the new Hellraiser delivers on Friday, early reviews have been great.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block