I always had my doubts but here is further proof that Britney is on Exhale

10 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Nope just tired of members like you. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Could say the same for you. Always running around being all cranky and **** without reading the room. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving: 

Anyway...hopefully someone can lock this stupid thread. The rumor was debunked on page 4 or 5 and quite frankly, I didn't even think it would get past 6 replies. At this point, it's just become users scrimmaging around with their delusional 2 cents and talking about matters not related to Britney. Hope you all have it in your hearts to forgive me for making such a whimsically pointless thread like this but what do I know? Seems like Exhale thrives off of threads like these. 

40 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Hello, she can use IP changer and proxies... since 2004... let's breathe positivity ...ain't interested in negativity...

They were being sarcastic :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Me and king @WhateverYouNeed are always being painted in a negative and/or misunderstood light when quite frankly, it's the density of this forum that doesn't understand our sense of humor. Y'all must be some foreigners or sum. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Joshyworld said:

They were being sarcastic :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Me and king @WhateverYouNeed are always being painted in a negative and/or misunderstood light when quite frankly, it's the density of this forum that doesn't understand our sense of humor. Y'all must be some foreigners or sum. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

i knew it's sarcastic but i also implied that Britney might have got advices from international IT fans since 2004 upon replying to them about the internet protocol...

i should have replied with this sarcastic "oh please don't ban Britney like the mods did when she called the bee, gaga trolls assh*les pathetic losers, you're a waste of sperm, sand in your vag*na... upon fighting with them during 2012, 2013 or Britney would leave Exhale forever or  have her team created her own fan forum because B-Armys are much better than her father her mother her sister... if the mods knew which account is hers lol"

P/s yes i'm foreigner, me from Vietnam, don't understand English well (^__^) 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block