I always had my doubts but here is further proof that Britney is on Exhale

7 hours ago, DollyParton said:

This is the most unhealthy place for Britney to be in, all those fans are toxic and writing messy stuff, projecting their dreams and wishes on Britney, telling her what she needs do. Some of them are supportive, but most of the fans are toxic and very very inappropriate. You really think she likes to read exhale?

No, ofcourse not. 

Most fans are toxic? Hmm… no. If anything, reading your comment about the “majority” of her fans would suck for her.

The fan base is extremely loyal and protective. A few internet trolls that might be Team Con in disguise DO not represent everyone else.

Plus, it’s not a sin to WISH she’d release new music or a music video. Id be happy if people wanted more of what I have to offer.

• Love 5
  • Leader
28 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Most fans are toxic? Hmm… no. If anything, reading your comment about the “majority” of her fans would suck for her.

The fan base is extremely loyal and protective. A few internet trolls that might be Team Con in disguise DO not represent everyone else.

Plus, it’s not a sin to WISH she’d release new music or a music video. Id be happy if people wanted more of what I have to offer.

Thank you. I also didn't agree with that comment. Sure, there is some toxic comments on Exhale, but show me a community that is 100% positive. Of course I strive for that, but that's not reality. 

I think overall Exhale is a really positive and supportive place. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block