I always had my doubts but here is further proof that Britney is on Exhale

I just saw another thread on this a minute ago.

Britney Spears can join an online forum if she wants. She is a free citizen, though I guess it's possible she could have been banned. Now she could be a member of Madonnanation for all we know!

B, if you're reading this, stay away from Madonna. She's not worth it!

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, BeyonceIsQueen said:

You’re reaching tbh:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Me on 09/12: “If Britney decides to wake up tomorrow and **** in a pool as her newfound form of expressing herself, then may it be.”

Britney two weeks later: “…I’d rather stay home and **** in my ******* pool than join the entertainment business…”

Mind you that was a 14-page thread which was also main-paged so I’m sure she came across it. I wouldn’t call it reaching at this point. Out of all things I could have said about her not giving a ****, it’s ironic she would reference “****ting in a pool, especially when I could have used so many other examples.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Me on 09/12: “If Britney decides to wake up tomorrow and **** in a pool as her newfound form of expressing herself, then may it be.”

Britney two weeks later: “…I’d rather stay home and **** in my ******* pool than join the entertainment business…”

Mind you that was a 14-page thread which was also main-paged so I’m sure she came across it. I wouldn’t call it reaching at this point. Out of all things I could have said about her not giving a ****, it’s ironic she would reference “****ting in a pool, especially when I could have used so many other examples.

I'm not necessarily convinced she's on here, but I've never referred to $hitting in the pool, and I'm not aware of comments like that being common. Unless someone is literally talking about a $hit in a pool. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block