I always had my doubts but here is further proof that Britney is on Exhale

2 hours ago, DollyParton said:

This is the most unhealthy place for Britney to be in, all those fans are toxic and writing messy stuff, projecting their dreams and wishes on Britney, telling her what she needs do. Some of them are supportive, but most of the fans are toxic and very very inappropriate. You really think she likes to read exhale?

No, ofcourse not. 

This comment should be pinned at the op of every post. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Henry Torres said:

I believe she's here. I also had a few situations like that :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red::tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

I think so too, but probably just not everyday; I think if anything she checks when there is a release or something to gauge our reaction.

but I don’t see her participating or being involved with the forum, she’s probably a casual lurker.

5 hours ago, DollyParton said:

This is the most unhealthy place for Britney to be in, all those fans are toxic and writing messy stuff, projecting their dreams and wishes on Britney, telling her what she needs do. Some of them are supportive, but most of the fans are toxic and very very inappropriate. You really think she likes to read exhale?

No, ofcourse not. 

This.  Which is why I’m considering closing my account here, this place is far too toxic.  Our fave would be disgusted with exhale tbh:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1

She def is on Twitter and in here! I had a similar situation where I defended the video she posted last week walking by the beach in the yellow dress… she said that she was with a friend but fans saw she was being filmed by her bodyguard.. the crazy fans were like she’s being trafficked etc etc she’s lying and by herself  I defended her saying she mention a lot in her captions that wasn’t shown in the video… I also said that her friend could of been Mother Nature…then she posted yesterday about hanging out with Mother Nature… 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block