I always had my doubts but here is further proof that Britney is on Exhale

10 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thank you. I also didn't agree with that comment. Sure, there is some toxic comments on Exhale, but show me a community that is 100% positive. Of course I strive for that, but that's not reality. 

I think overall Exhale is a really positive and supportive place. 

100% agree. Even the few “toxic” comments on here are questionable to me and may not even come from actual fans. It’s not a stretch to believe Team Con is on here. We all respect Britney big time and the vast majority is very supportive. I hope that’s clear to Britney if she does indeed read here.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dave92 said:

Most fans are toxic? Hmm… no. If anything, reading your comment about the “majority” of her fans would suck for her.

The fan base is extremely loyal and protective. A few internet trolls that might be Team Con in disguise DO not represent everyone else.

Plus, it’s not a sin to WISH she’d release new music or a music video. Id be happy if people wanted more of what I have to offer.

42 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thank you. I also didn't agree with that comment. Sure, there is some toxic comments on Exhale, but show me a community that is 100% positive. Of course I strive for that, but that's not reality. 

True,  perhaps i was a bit of an exaggeration. 

13 hours ago, DollyParton said:

This is the most unhealthy place for Britney to be in, all those fans are toxic and writing messy stuff, projecting their dreams and wishes on Britney, telling her what she needs do. Some of them are supportive, but most of the fans are toxic and very very inappropriate. You really think she likes to read exhale?

No, ofcourse not. 

This is a hot take but I don’t agree this is the worst place or that most of her fans are toxic, especially not most of us here. 

OK and I do not necessarily believe she has like a secret account and browses the forum herself but that people send her stuff oh yeah I mean?? This is like THE online community dedicated to Britney, is it not? Yes, that she has seen stuff from here seems almost inevitable even if it’s only like one thing. I would bet money on it.

:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

13 hours ago, Cancer said:

I think Gaga admitted to visiting her forum Gagadaily? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Britney was denied internet access for a long time so it's possible she's curious about what people are saying on a forum.

GAGA GOT CRAZY ON GAGADAILY 😭

she leaked her own songs 💀

got banned 🤭

it was a great time 😌

• Love 2
  • Haha 5

I think people take those of us who are certain she’s “here” in their own definition. Do I think Britney is hanging out on exhale and checking it every day? No, she’s probably not. But do I think she’ll occasionally come here to see what people are saying about her? Without a doubt. It’s an entire forum dedicated solely to her. She’s a human. OF COURSE she scouts it out. If you knew there was a place that only talked about you as a person all day every day, imagine the thought of never going to see what people are saying? Being a human like her, I think it’s safe to assume undoubtedly she’s “here” at times. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I think people take those of us who are certain she’s “here” in their own definition. Do I think Britney is hanging out on exhale and checking it every day? No, she’s probably not. But do I think she’ll occasionally come here to see what people are saying about her? Without a doubt. It’s an entire forum dedicated solely to her. She’s a human. OF COURSE she scouts it out. If you knew there was a place that only talked about you as a person all day every day, imagine the thought of never going to see what people are saying? Being a human like her, I think it’s safe to assume undoubtedly she’s “here” at times. 

But what makes you think she isn’t on here more than just a checkup??? 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I agree most aren’t toxic. The issue is the toxic ones have big *** mouths and stir up a ton of negativity or drama for how much of a minority they are. And they are very hypocritical. Which is annoying af. So then it makes people like me super cynical and I always find myself calling people out for it. Which I need to work on. But it’s hard to “just keep scrolling” when people are so ridiculous. Still, I am working on it 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block