What’s your top 5 💿💿💿💿💿

6 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Lol yes ma'am.

I love all her albums even FF but I always felt like Britney‘s soul wasn't really all in it  :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

The videos for FF are very underrated though. The massive production saved the era!

britney spears television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

VOCA.RO

Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.

It was easier just to say it then write it ✍️✍️✍️ 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Amanda Lick said:
VOCA.RO

Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.

It was easier just to say it then write it ✍️✍️✍️ 

aww you're too sweet ...you may be the only one in the fandom to not go nuts on me for placing BJ over FF :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I agree with you about her probably giving up on her true vision for BJ after her breakup but during her promo for it she was so much more alive than FF!

britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Hmm can totally see it being what you're saying. She might've been ACTING more "alive" and bubbly to do one last amazing project to prove to team con/the courts she didn't need the cship? Ugh my heart :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

spacer.png

Just like she said whatever gets you in the game 🎮🎮🎮 I have to get some sleep!!! I’m always in chat if you ever want to continue this convo!!! ☺️☺️☺️ 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block