Reg Jones post on TikTok- “VALIDATION!!”

I have no idea if this has already been posted but an account for Reg Jones popped up on my FYP. 

In the video, he’s recording a TMZ special where’s he’s being discussed by Harvey and his crew. Basically, he’s agreeing with them that Lynne “poisoned” Britney’s mind and made her break up with him so she wouldn’t be held back and want to stay in Kentwood. Thoughts?

alsoooo, homeboy is looking especially ROUGH these days in his other videos lol lawd. And if he said “BIG DAWG” or “STUD” one more time, I swear…the entire thing is so cringey 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR567Q2r/

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

As far as I'm aware he's never sold Britney out or tried to make money off his past with her, so I don't have a problem with him. Correct me if I'm wrong and I missed something. At least he is clearly against her family which is more than can be said for a lot of the other people from Britney's life before she was famous.

i'm pretty sure he sold a bunch of her letters to him on ebay or some other auction site. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

As far as I'm aware he's never sold Britney out or tried to make money off his past with her, so I don't have a problem with him. Correct me if I'm wrong and I missed something. At least he is clearly against her family which is more than can be said for a lot of the other people from Britney's life before she was famous.

he put her bra, demo cds, pictures of her as a minor in a bra, her personal notes etc up for auction online

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, easy said:

if lynne did anything right as a mother it was ruin that relationship, he's trash

Lynne was the one who set them up in the first place, because he was older and more well-off. She only broke them up because she realized Britney could blow up on her own.

Also, he was trash as an adult for selling all of those private mementos of their time together, but you don't know that he was trash when they were together as teens. He may have actually been really good for her at that time like how Sam is really good for her in the now.

People change as they grow, and not always for the better. Look at Jamie Lynn and Britney's boys for prime examples. They all went from loving and idolizing her to just treating her like a human piggy bank. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
  • Like 7

I have been very open my entire time of being a Britney fan that I would gladly partake in her sloppy seconds; Justin, Jason A., Kevin, Jason T., David, Charlie and Sam.

But I think ol' Reggie is going to join Adnan as the two exes I wouldn't look twice at. :ehidk_britney_um_eek: Sorry, Brit. You usually have excellent taste, though. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: But poor Reggie got hit by the age stick HARD. And am I crazy or is he bald to boot? If he still had that head of hair, I might consider it. But his Tik Tok shows him wearing a hat the few times he shows up. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Lynne was the one who set them up in the first place, because he was older and more well-off. She only broke them up because she realized Britney could blow up on her own.

Also, he was trash as an adult for selling all of those private mementos of their time together, but you don't know that he was trash when they were together as teens. He may have actually been really good for her at that time like how Sam is really good for her in the now.

People change as they grow, and not always for the better. Look at Jamie Lynn and Britney's boys for prime examples. They all went from loving and idolizing her to just treating her like a human piggy bank. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

he was trash as a boyfriend too. being older he knew better than to take advantage of a minor. regardless of teens always experimenting and pushing the envelope— he got her bra and took those racy pictures of an underage girl, AND held on to them for years and years. predator behavior. 

did jamie lynn ever truly idolize britney, or did she idolize britney's job? things to question. as far as her boys, that's learned behavior through their father. they're still too young to understand, despite being almost "adults". 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I have been very open my entire time of being a Britney fan that I would gladly partake in her sloppy seconds; Justin, Jason A., Kevin, Jason T., David, Charlie and Sam.

But I think ol' Reggie is going to join Adnan as the two exes I wouldn't look twice at. :ehidk_britney_um_eek: Sorry, Brit. You usually have excellent taste, though. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: But poor Reggie got hit by the age stick HARD. And am I crazy or is he bald to boot? If he still had that head of hair, I might consider it. But his Tik Tok shows him wearing a hat the few times he shows up. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Girl, your taste is all over the place:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Neither Jason Alexander nor Kevin haven't aged well, Jason and David were a mess to begin with, so you shouldn't mind getting some of the ol' Reggie:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 4
12 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Girl, your taste is all over the place:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Neither Jason Alexander nor Kevin haven't aged well, Jason and David were a mess to begin with, so you shouldn't mind getting some of the ol' Reggie:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Did you see Jason's mugshot? That jawline could still cut glass. And he's packing serious cake, it almost spilled out when he got tackled at the wedding. :milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:

As for Kevin, I'll fully admit that 90% of my attraction to him is because of that legendary peen. But the other 10% is that I'm attracted to white trash and he reminds me of my ex's dad, who I wanted to ride. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

But I will not take any Trawick slander. He was hot when he first got with Britney. He looked emaciated by the end, though. And as for David, I like my men big and beefy. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I will say that Reggie's shoulders are pretty broad. If he bulked up, I could see it for him. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block