Reg Jones post on TikTok- “VALIDATION!!”

13 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

u guys are so negative! u guys hate everybody ! JUST STOP ! Just chill a lil bit...

nothing wrong with him.

He dated her BEFORE FAME in Kentwood

Lies. She had star search, all the baby pagents her mother forced her into like that blonde girl **** and killed by her parents and also mmc fame b4 being sold like cattle to reggie.

8 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Lies. She had star search, all the baby pagents her mother forced her into like that blonde girl **** and killed by her parents and also mmc fame b4 being sold like cattle to reggie.

she became REALLY famous and rich after BABY ONE MORE TIME !

Thats not even my point...im just saying that are so much negativity here. this is not nice. Theres nothing here for us to hate this guy.

They were kids... 14 15 16 years at that time 

the guy even put #freebritney on his post.

JUST CHILL !

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

she became REALLY famous and rich after BABY ONE MORE TIME !

Thats not even my point...im just saying that are so much negativity here. this is not nice. Theres nothing here for us to hate this guy.

They were kids... 14 15 16 years at that time 

the guy even put #freebritney on his post.

JUST CHILL !

Reg was months away from turning 18 when they started their thing. Granted when i was her age i was claiming to be 18 and takin all sorts of D. He sold her personal private items she gave him on ebay during her prime to make a quick buck. Lameo didnt see the longevity of holding onto those things and making a big big buck later on down the road.ur in denial its ok baybay

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Reg was months away from turning 18 when they started their thing. Granted when i was her age i was claiming to be 18 and takin all sorts of D. He sold her personal private items she gave him on ebay during her prime to make a quick buck. Lameo didnt see the longevity of holding onto those things and making a big big buck later on down the road.ur in denial its ok baybay

Tbh, he did that years ago. He prolly needed the money, esp. If he still lives in the rual south. but he never has said anything negative about brit. He always spoke highly of her.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

u guys are so negative! u guys hate everybody ! JUST STOP ! Just chill a lil bit...

nothing wrong with him.

He dated her BEFORE FAME in Kentwood

I think people have an issue of him selling personal stories, letters and photos once Britney got famous. He leaked a photo of a then 14 year old Britney in her bra, and not too long ago sold that bra and letters in which she writes about intimate bedroom stuff. So he’s left a bad taste in the Army’s mouth. 

• Like 4

How disappointed there are people who think she is a “narcissist.” Shes has rebellion, not narcissism! If I was stripped of my rights and was finally free I would intentionally do everything that people said I shouldn’t do if it was just them trying to give “good advice.” So I can see why she’d want to post more ***** since everyone is telling her to stop. But Britney cares a lot about people and humans and is far from being obsessed with herself. 

edit wrong thread. Was trying to respond to the one that had a comment with a twitter post embedded calling her a narcissist with mental problems who is fooling the media into thinking she is a victim of her family. 

15 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I have been very open my entire time of being a Britney fan that I would gladly partake in her sloppy seconds; Justin, Jason A., Kevin, Jason T., David, Charlie and Sam.

But I think ol' Reggie is going to join Adnan as the two exes I wouldn't look twice at. :ehidk_britney_um_eek: Sorry, Brit. You usually have excellent taste, though. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: But poor Reggie got hit by the age stick HARD. And am I crazy or is he bald to boot? If he still had that head of hair, I might consider it. But his Tik Tok shows him wearing a hat the few times he shows up. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

kevin tho???

On 9/9/2022 at 6:46 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Lynne was the one who set them up in the first place, because he was older and more well-off. She only broke them up because she realized Britney could blow up on her own.

Also, he was trash as an adult for selling all of those private mementos of their time together, but you don't know that he was trash when they were together as teens. He may have actually been really good for her at that time like how Sam is really good for her in the now.

People change as they grow, and not always for the better. Look at Jamie Lynn and Britney's boys for prime examples. They all went from loving and idolizing her to just treating her like a human piggy bank. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Question is, if he'd trash these things, do you think that somebody else who find it will not do the same?

I have some CDs what im not listening because i have digital files and I'm thinking of sell all CDs to somebody who will take care of these more than me. It's his own decision like yours what you will do with merchandise you bought or got from someone. In my opinion he likes her and know how fake is her family better than we. Still I would like to see he as her ex husband more than Trashkevin.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block