Hold Me Closer predicted to drop to #20 in the US according to twitter predictor

Slayer

I think it’s awesome it went top 10. Its a song that Elton only promoted by doing a few interviews. Britney only posted on social media about it. I think if it drops that it’s fine because they’ve not really been doing the MOST to promote it. Now if they were performing it on talk shows, award shows and so forth, then I’d be worried about such a fall. 

• Love 8

Top 20 is fantastic. She has had some major drops after a debut week and then the song shoots up the charts when she releases the video only for it to drop again. So for this to only drop to top 20 is still great, even if top 30.

Don't anyone get discouraged. Stream it on spotify and play it on youtube. If things don't work out longevity wise, she still got a top 10 peak and you know you helped her achieve that.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I think it’s awesome it went top 10. Its a song that Elton only promoted by doing a few interviews. Britney only posted on social media about it. I think if it drops that it’s fine because they’ve not really been doing the MOST to promote it. Now if they were performing it on talk shows, award shows and so forth, then I’d be worried about such a fall. 

Awards shows are not important anymore. All is about radio and playlist position. Hell even music videos are not relevant anymore

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block