Britney’s Friend/Manager Cade Hudson To Be Interviewed On Good Morning Britain? UPDATE: Not True

Cqleb

2 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Totally get that but what if it was at Britney’s request? Isn’t he her manager now? I’d say it was likely discussed beforehand.

Yeah get what you're saying, if its at her request then I suppose that's different. If it's just him doing it, that's what I don't like the idea of.

I suppose either way she may mention it on Instagram too giving it her blessing etc. 

I can't find the thread about Britney allegedly reaching out to a fan. I assume it was deleted because it turned out to be a hoax or wrong, but it predicted correctly that Britney's ex assistant would be talking to media. It had it wrong that they would say bad things – Sean was saying only nice things about Britney.

3 hours ago, Cardiff1992 said:

I think we can collectively agree we're done with people speaking on behalf of Britney.

If it's not Britney saying it, I'm not listening.  

Well, he’s currently Britney’s manager. I would assume (though I’m willing to be corrected and proven wrong) that if he’s doing this is because Britney asked him and she also needs people in her corner. For whatever reason, she’s either not ready or simply doesn’t want to speak on TV but she can still appreciate people speaking out for her. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Cardiff1992 said:

I think we can collectively agree we're done with people speaking on behalf of Britney.

If it's not Britney saying it, I'm not listening.  

He is her BF and manager. She probably asked him to go

also, how absolutely powerful is this woman? She can get her favorite f4g an interview on a huge platform? Legend Tingz

:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

47 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

considering he is with Britney like almost everyday I'm pretty sure Britney is totally down for this so I'm happy that it's happening, we need someone from her circle to defend her after all that drama

You do realize the person appearing in UK tv wasn’t Cade but Britney’s former assistant and ex-friend Sean Phillip? He hasn’t been able to talk to her properly since 2008? It’s nice he is supporting her - but also getting his 15 min of fame.

If she has someone speaking on her behalf that she trusts/chooses and who can stick to the point then I think it's a good idea. (Not sure if that's what's going on here though because it's not Cade but some other dude?) These people (K-Fed, Jamie, Lynne) are narcissists and so they thrive on any attention given to them directly from Britney. This is a way that she can stick up for herself without giving them what they want.

He was clear articulate, pleasant and believable. And  he was there to defend his friend and speak truth. 

Not 15 minutes of fame... How do you assume that

No wonder people aren't coming forward to support her,  with team con  reactions like that 

1 hour ago, The Finn said:

You do realize the person appearing in UK tv wasn’t Cade but Britney’s former assistant and ex-friend Sean Phillip? He hasn’t been able to talk to her properly since 2008? It’s nice he is supporting her - but also getting his 15 min of fame.

4 hours ago, Cardiff1992 said:

Well a bit irrelevant now as it wasn't him after all. Was some other random guy. 

5 hours ago, The Finn said:

I don't think he is part of her team or even her friend anymore. And he seemed really awkward even though what he said was nice. Like a robot repeating rehearsed sentences.

He was clear articulate, pleasant and believable. And  he was there to defend his friend and speak truth. 

Not 15 minutes of fame... How do you assume that

No wonder people aren't coming forward to support her,  with team con  reactions like that 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block