Britney’s Friend/Manager Cade Hudson To Be Interviewed On Good Morning Britain? UPDATE: Not True

Cqleb

cade is also her manager now, so if this is true it's a great idea. 

everyone keeps calling for rosengart to do something but there is truly not much he can do since kevin decided to do (or it was the only place that would take) his interview in another country. laws, etc are different and suing out of country is a long ordeal hardly worth any possible outcome. we have to keep in mind cease and desists are only good if the person cares about getting sued. all they are is a threatening piece of paper. 

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

On the subject of Cade, his black eyes give me Supernatural demon vibes. Anyone else?? I DON'T TRUST HIM. I think he leaks to the media and Britney will come to regret trusting him. 

eyes.webp
IBB.CO

Image eyes in Britney2022's images album

Shut up twink 

• Haha 2
35 minutes ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

On the subject of Cade, his black eyes give me Supernatural demon vibes. Anyone else?? I DON'T TRUST HIM. I think he leaks to the media and Britney will come to regret trusting him. 

eyes.webp
IBB.CO

Image eyes in Britney2022's images album

It’s red eye editor. Basic technology literacy can explain, not everyone is a conspiracy/supernatural demon :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block