Britney: "I’m so sorry children I continue to do social media … I’m sorry you feel I do it for attention"

11 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Which sucks, because there’s nothing here I’d be embarrassed about if I was in their position.

Yep. Not bashing the boys, but they were rude and bratty for no apparent reason there… 😒

I remember Britney said in the E!News interview on the set of the OG Make Me video shoot, so 6 years ago, that she has to get permission from the kids to post stuff (of them) on Insta! I’d imagine that just got worse 😪

• Love 3

Haha. I love how she doesnt give a fxck... continue doing what you love girl. We love to see your instagram poses and dancing videos. We know its your form of expression and therapy, so do as you please... :neydedance_purple:

And btw, stay pressed kids... i just hope you dont end up being a loser just like your forever-favorite-jobless daddy kfat. Oops! Sorry! Not sorry!! :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block