Britney: "I’m so sorry children I continue to do social media … I’m sorry you feel I do it for attention"

5 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

Maybe the one in the museum.

yup, there's an audio where you can hear one of them saying "don't post any of this" and britney said something like "i'll post it without you cause you all are turds to me" — she's known this was coming.

i love this caption is basically her saying sorry not sorry my dear children 😂

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Curious to see if she posts about him wanting her to get mental health help. This whole thing is just so sad. Watching this play out is like 2007 all over again. 

she told him to go read a book before he comments on her mental health.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Oxic said:

For real all of this is so sad :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: I wish Britney and her family wouldn't ventilate this things on internet, it's not helpful, looking from both sides :(

She is only saying that she loves them :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: both post :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

blame klazy… they are trashing her 

she is just replying with kindness 

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block