Britney: "I’m so sorry children I continue to do social media … I’m sorry you feel I do it for attention"

4 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

Hits different now 😪

my god she is such a silly fun sweet mom. she reminds me a lot of my mom… even when she got stern. such a beautiful mom and woman. i wish her and her boys the best. they will appreciate and have such a warm and loving spot for them as they get older. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Curious to see if she posts about him wanting her to get mental health help. This whole thing is just so sad. Watching this play out is like 2007 all over again. 

I wonder what Jayden would judge as Britney's mental health being up to his standard. Put Jamie back on the payroll?

That's the most repellent thing he says. It's almost threatening. You can't tell me he wasn't listening at walls to be picking up these attitudes.

I'd like to hear what his step-siblings have to say. One of them showed more empathy with Britney than either one of her sons. I think he said it was sad to see her no free, or something

When I said her kids probably didn't want her to post about them or didn't like her nude IG posts yall acted like I was crazy. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I totally get britney wanting g to be in control of her body and social media  but dsmn if i asked my mom to not post pictures of me or naked pictures of hetself i know she would do that. They are teenagers of course they will be embarrassed. I don't get why she would continue uploading them? Why not take the pictures and then send them to Sam? You cant upload **** ton of ***** to the internet and then be offended that someone said it's for attention. 

Anyway  I don't think her kids are geniuses and I think they are probably toxic anyway. Maybe subconsciously she is happy that they are gone. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Psammead said:

I'd like to hear what his step-siblings have to say. One of them showed more empathy with Britney than either one of her sons. I think he said it was sad to see her no free, or something

You know ****'s ****ed when someone completely unrelated shows more empathy for her than her own blood. My God, the trainwreck of misery surrounding her never stops, does it?

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

When I said her kids probably didn't want her to post about them or didn't like her nude IG posts yall acted like I was crazy. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I totally get britney wanting g to be in control of her body and social media  but dsmn if i asked my mom to not post pictures of me or naked pictures of hetself i know she would do that. They are teenagers of course they will be embarrassed. I don't get why she would continue uploading them? Why not take the pictures and then send them to Sam? You cant upload **** ton of ***** to the internet and then be offended that someone said it's for attention. 

Anyway  I don't think her kids are geniuses and I think they are probably toxic anyway. Maybe subconsciously she is happy that they are gone. 

It's an opportunity for the boys to learn that a woman's body is her's to do with as she so wishes. Go on any other instagram account of a female celebrity who has kids and search through their content, I can guarantee you will find pictures in little to no clothing (every single Kardashian). I think the problem people have is that the pictures are low quality with no production value, so they look a little bit trashy, for want of a better word. But Britney is taking her life into her own hands, the same way she won't do media interviews but releases what she wants when she wants, uninterrupted. Just maybe, her self liberation and escape from hell on earth is more important for her recovery than her sons' embarrassment. Maybe I'm totally wrong and she should appease them. I don't think many or any of us can comprehend the true trauma, heartache, betrayal and emotional torture Britney has endured for over a decade. It's not reasonable to expect her to behave like a 'normal' parent. She was robbed of that experience. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

I personally don't like her posting topless or bikini bottom photos of herself but that's not my call to tell her what not to post. That's her body. Her choice.

Britneys been showing her body since "Britney" era i think ? All these years, did Kfed or her kids ever talk negatively about her dressing **** performing on stage and calling that she needs mental health help ? 

To them, its ok to dress **** for making $$$$ but if she's being **** for free on social media, she needs mental health help ? 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I am so glad Britney is sticking to her guns on this one. Imagine what it must feel like to have your body, your money, your voice treated as somebody else's property for 13 years. Of course she wants to exercise her new found autonomy! If these children figured out where their loyalties lie and put as much effort into speaking up against the abuse their mother endured for them as they do complaining about the fact they have put themselves into the spotlight, maybe that would bring Britney the "healing" they claim she so desperately needs.

I have so much respect for Britney and her strength. I can't imagine how much it would hurt to have your entire family, who you have supported single-handedly for over 20 years, turn against you because you committed the crime of demanding freedom and respect.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Displayname30 said:

It's an opportunity for the boys to learn that a woman's body is her's to do with as she so wishes. Go on any other instagram account of a female celebrity who has kids and search through their content, I can guarantee you will find pictures in little to no clothing (every single Kardashian). I think the problem people have is that the pictures are low quality with no production value, so they look a little bit trashy, for want of a better word. But Britney is taking her life into her own hands, the same way she won't do media interviews but releases what she wants when she wants, uninterrupted. Just maybe, her self liberation and escape from hell on earth is more important for her recovery than her sons' embarrassment. Maybe I'm totally wrong and she should appease them. I don't think many or any of us can comprehend the true trauma, heartache, betrayal and emotional torture Britney has endured for over a decade. It's not reasonable to expect her to behave like a 'normal' parent. She was robbed of that experience. 

Maybe their kids don't care? If I love someone and they have an issue with something I do I compromise or change and people who love me do the same. She can do with her body whatever she likes but if her kids are getting bullied because of those pics why upload them? She can still take the pictures for herself and Sam. To me it just seems strange. I don't care either way cause they seem douchy but If I had kids and loved them and saw that my actions had negative consequences for them  I would change. 

9 minutes ago, b42ad said:

I am so glad Britney is sticking to her guns on this one. Imagine what it must feel like to have your body, your money, your voice treated as somebody else's property for 13 years. Of course she wants to exercise her new found autonomy! If these children figured out where their loyalties lie and put as much effort into speaking up against the abuse their mother endured for them as they do complaining about the fact they have put themselves into the spotlight, maybe that would bring Britney the "healing" they claim she so desperately needs.

I have so much respect for Britney and her strength. I can't imagine how much it would hurt to have your entire family, who you have supported single-handedly for over 20 years, turn against you because you committed the crime of demanding freedom and respect.

This. I appreciate the fact that she didn't back out of posting the semi nude pics just to please her son's. Thats not her. If they were OK about her performing shows semi nude with risqué dance moves then this shoukd not bother them at all. This is who their mother is and they should accept that. I think its the adults who are reinforcing the narrative that pics bad, Britney bad, Britney unwell that's causing the disconnect. The adults - kfed ,his wife, Lynne and Jamie are obviously doing it for nefarious reasons ..to destroy Brits credibility. The children are caught in the crossfire because as usual their greedy no good father is allowing them to be used as pawns .

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, b42ad said:

I wish some morning show lady could read this text out loud on camera for this to go viral :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 1

I'm so so so so so glad she's holding her ground and saying sorry but no, I'm an adult woman and I'll do as I please.

So glad she sees through the control her family still tries to put her under. This is not about nudity or teenage second-hand embarrasment, this is only about control and (lack of) respect.

And honestly, by not folding to the "good obeying woman" thing here, she's being more of a mother and a teacher than she would be if she just said ok I'll do everything you tell me. It makes me respect her even more as a woman.

4 hours ago, Shadow. said:

lowkey I wouldn't want my picture uploaded to 40 million people, its like britney forgets she's a world famous pop singer :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I kind of understand preston being mad about it, especially if he said to her not to do it and she did it anyway, britney of all people should know how it feels to have your thoughts/feelings/opinions disregarded. obviously thats not a reason to go on TV and air your family trauma but yeah its a sh.itty situation all round

Bruh 💀

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block